Make A Simple Kill Brick In Roblox Studio

Hey, Kimathi Here. Today I’ll Be Showing A Step-By-Step Guide on How to make a quick and simple kill brick, enjoy!

1. First of all you want to insert a part; At the top of your screen, there should be a place where you can insert a part: Yours should look something like this:

Click on the part, and in the workspace you should have a little brick.

1. Scale the brick and mess with the properties as much as you want! this is how mine looks:

1. Go to explorer, Click on the + Next to the part’s name, and insert A Server Script.

2. Here is me explaining what the script does step-by-step:

script.Parent.Touched:Connect(function(hit) -- setting up an event that fires when a part has been hit.

if game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)then --checking whether a player has touched it. If they touch the part, their character becomes the part's parent.
hit.Parent.Humanoid.Health = 0 -- if the character has touched it, find the humanoid, and make the health 0, ultimately killing the player.
	end
end) -- ending the code.

If you followed all the steps correctly, once you step on the part, your character should die! I hope that i helped you, thanks for reading to the end.

did you learn anything from this? Let me know!

9 Likes