Make it easier to appeal Devfourm moderation actions

As a Devfourm user, it is currently too hard to appeal my moderation actions that I feel were false. I recently had a reply removed as spam, but I disagree with that. It was on the topic of how is this game allowed? I did manage one time to get a topic appealed. If this issue were to be addressed, it would make my and other user’s ability to appeal moderation actions that we think are false way easier. What is your opinion on this?

4 Likes

I don’t understand the point of the post, so I would need you to clarify it for me

its very challenging to appeal a devfourm moderation action that someone feels that is false. So it would make our lives easier if you could appeal easier instead of it having to be so hard to.

3 Likes

I would like it to be in the DevForum, somewhere, it would be way better instead of having to appeal to Roblox Suport, it would also be easier to find

1 Like

Exactly! I would of said that but in the outline it says you cannot purpose solutions.

Of course, Knowing Hooksmith, he will say that Roblox Support is the Right Path to appealing moderation, so he will decline this feature request and every other similar feature requests

1 Like

He already did last time I proposed such a feature…

Roblox support should be related to non-development Roblox issues, the Dev Rel team should be related to development-related issues. (including the devfourm) except in certain categories of #feature-requests and #bug-reports IMO

I saw him doing that on multiple proposed features, like I saw one from @Reditect and hooksmith said that roblox support is the right path, but then I responded that it’s a bad idea (as I appealed and got confused at October 2022 (back when you were not in the devforums))

this is the post I was talking about

1 Like

but in support, sometimes they tell you to contact dev relations.

1 Like

I heard that Hooksmith wants you to Private Message him so he can make them aware that roblox support is the right path, but I didn’t PM him as the roblox support incident happened in October 2022 (back when @Dede_4242 wasn’t a member, but you and I are)

1 Like

Really? I never recall him saying that, can you attach a post on where he says that?

1 Like

this is the post I was referring to (the same topic I did linked)

Oh, but like I said above, sometimes they tell you to contact dev rel, then just close the ticket.

1 Like