Make It Easier to Navigate to the Creator Dashboard

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard/slow to navigate to the Creator Dashboard.

To access the Creator Dashboard one needs to either manually type it in a search browser or have it already bookmarked.

It would be very helpful if we could have a way to access the Creator Dashboard from the rest of the Roblox website and/or be able to select a specific game dashboard by drop down, via the three dots at the top right of a game and the settings drop-down in the develop tab.

It would get more developers to utilize the Creator Dashboard (me included) and make it faster for some existing developers to navigate to the site. Its availability on mobile devices would make it especially pertinent on that platform (I don’t believe you can access developer statistics on a mobile device.)

This would also partially relieve the lack of a search bar within the Creator Dashboard itself though one should still be added.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would have an easier and faster time navigating to the specific dashboard of an experience.

9 Likes

Thanks for posting, we are actively working on these concerns.

We’re iteratively moving creator-related features from the main website to Creator Dashboard. We’re also working on improving how creators navigate between various creator resources (dashboard, documentation, forum, talent hub, etc).

You will start seeing navigation options from the main website to Creator Dashboard once we have better feature parity compared to the https://www.roblox.com/develop page.

9 Likes