Make It Easier to Order Games Under the Favorites Section

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to order my games under the favorites section to my liking.

To order the games I want in the correct order, I have to use the inefficient “Add to Favorites” “Remove from Favorites” method.

This is terrible because not only is the change not instant, meaning it takes a while for the page to actually upload; It’s a painfully slow way to order games to my liking. Take my favorites section:

I’ve just added “Sans Simulator” to my profile. If I want it to be at the very end, I’ll have to favorite the game, and then individually go to every single game and favorite it in the right order.

The workflow is absolutely absurd. Why can’t we use a more efficient method? It takes ages to visit each game page.

You may ask why order matters? It can determine what you see first, your favorite game, and what you see last, something you don’t like as much. You can have the games you actually play on your profile rather than just your most recently favorited game.

Roblox could implement a drag and drop, a numbering system, just anything other than add and remove from favorites.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to efficiently order games under my favorites section.

This has bothered me in particular for years now, and I’m grateful that I have the privilege to speak directly to other developers, and maybe even staff.

A sister post on Games under Creations, Models, Clothing, and Collections can be found here.

Thank you.

16 Likes

I have a use case for this. I keep games my teams are actively developing on my favorites section. I also enjoy hundreds of Robox games on downtime and want to endorse them in my favorite section as well. I currently use the unfavorite and favorite method as stated in the OP.

7 Likes

I definitely agree with this. I use favorites to remember games that I might want to come back to later, but probably wouldn’t play much. I would rather have the games I play most at the front so I can get to them easier, which isn’t possible right now.

1 Like