Make it easier to tell how much objects have been translated with the Move, Rotate and Scale tools

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to tell how much I have translated an object when using the Move, Rotate, and Scale tools. For example, I almost always have my Rotate increment set to 5 since it’s very convenient. However, it makes it very difficult to tell how much I’ve rotated my objects because I need to count in my head how many steps it has been rotated or I need to eyeball it:

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I wouldn’t need to constantly momentarily adjust the Move and Rotate increments just to get my desired translation.

23 Likes

Showing this as a number representing the delta right next to the gizmo handle would be a big UX boost for me.

3 Likes

With the introduction of the Dragger QoL Improvements Beta, this feature request can be marked as solved:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.