Make verified option state persist

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to permanently change the state of the “Verified” option in the filter. If I change it, it will reset back to a checked state when I refresh the page. While I like this behavior for the other filter options, this seems unnecessary for the Verified filter because if someone already turned it off and agreed to everything, they most likely are aware of the dangers of turning off the feature so it doesn’t make sense to me to keep automatically resetting it. Currently, the filter option auto-resetting is inconvenient.

If Roblox were to make it so that any changes to the Verified option were to save across sessions rather than resetting to a checked state every time, my experience using the Talent Hub would be a lot more convenient and user-friendly.

8 Likes

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! I’ll take this to the team, and we’ll discuss it. As a small aside, you should be able to tell the warning modal to not appear again, to at least reduce the number of clicks in the meantime.

4 Likes