Make your game popular/Good

Hi, I will explain how to make your game famous step by step.

First, your game doesn’t need advertising right after you finish it. If you advertise your game immediately, you’ll waste Robux. Why? Your game will still have bugs you don’t know about, and it might not be as good as you think. To check this, ask friends and small streamers to play your Roblox game. Streamers are the best because they provide valuable feedback, and you can see live how a player thinks. You can easily tell if the streamer is having fun, which helps you identify what needs improvement.

What do I mean by a “bad game”? Even if it’s well-scripted, modeled, and built, factors like playtime, retention, and monetization are crucial. If your game has poor retention, playtime, or monetization, it won’t succeed.

How to Fix Retention

What is Retention? Retention is the percentage of players who return to the game. To fix retention, you need to make the game compelling enough for players to come back. Here are some ways to improve retention:

• Update Your Game’s Name: For example, change “Lill’s Game” to “Lill’s Game [Planes]” to indicate a new update.
  • Daily Rewards: Offer rewards to players every day they log in. This encourages players to return for the rewards.

Playtime

Playtime is the most important aspect of a game; it measures how long players stay in your game on average. To improve playtime, you can:

• Create a Fun Core Loop: Design an engaging core loop that keeps players playing for a long time.

Monetization

Monetization is how much Robux your game makes. To improve monetization, you can:

• Add Game Passes: Offer game passes for additional features or benefits.
  • Include Game Products: Sell in-game products that enhance the player’s experience.
  • Donation Board or Shirts: Provide options for players to donate or buy themed shirts.

Summary

In summary, if your game has good monetization, playtime, and retention, then it’s time to advertise your game and go all-in. From my experience, I’ve never used the Robux ad system because I don’t think it works well. There are better ways to promote your game, such as:

• Create Media: Make videos or other media about your game, or ask small streamers/YouTubers to play it.
  • Engage in the Community: Comment on Roblox videos and mention your game, like “OMG, I just found this perfect Roblox game! Check it out; the game name is ‘Lillmannen_real is the best.’”

This might not be the best post you’ve read, but I’m just trying to help those who are just getting started. I’m glad if I could help anyone. This text was a text improved by ai becuase of my bad english.

9 Likes

I would like to add something

There is something I noticed about games on my home page, most of them catch my attention because of their game icon and thumbnails.

I would say that they are also important for your game to be successful. I do know some of them are AI generated, but they still catch your attention.

And btw, this is a great post. Good for developers who are publishing their first proper games. Very organised too lol

Ye i forgot icons and thumbnails lol.