Making a Debit and or Credit card system | Ideas Needed!

So I am thinking of making a debit/credit card system on Roblox. This would help in a lot of games like people who use banks, Blox RP, and City games. I am trying to come up with a good name for this and thought maybe Ro - Card sounded good what do you think? And what should be in the system?

2 Likes

I think this topic would fit better under #help-and-feedback:game-design-support

I don’t really agree although it is really just discussing about a new system I am thinking of adding not much support.

Okay, to clarify immediate confusion due to the title; This post is referring to an In-Game bank management system, not an external purchase system, and this should be put under #help-and-feedback:game-design-support

Edit: sorry, I didn’t see earlier replies until I refreshed.

1 Like

Change anyway! :slight_smile: but got any ideas?

Unfortunately, not really…? There’s not much of a use for this, unless you’re going to implement fraud and theft into the system, in which case a “banking account” may need to be closed for security.

Edit: This would be a good idea for a hyper-realistic open-world roleplay game with advanced civilization, but unfortunately; I don’t think that’d perform very well on roblox, on the FPS/latency side.

Identity fraud is something that sounds like a great idea to add, realism matters with this because it needs to make sense! I can see much more use in non-banking games like hacking games and such.