Making a educational game that helps young and old audiences with medical type stuff, Whats allowed and whats not?

So yes, I want to create a game where it educates people on medical related things, like the title states, and right now what I have planned that is going to be in the game is the use of (HELPFULL) pills, and other medication, however, I have no idea if its okay or not, because I saw some articles saying no, but yet I see so many games using it, a big example is decaying winter, as one of the items is a pill. So if anyone can help me clear this up that would be very helpful, thanks!

3 Likes

Hello there! Nothing related to smoking or drug use is allowed. Drug could be a medicine or the pills that you are saying. But on the ROBLOX community standards, it says no ‘Illegal drugs’, so I’m not sure about the pills thing. You could include like ways of treating someone or something. you can’t include ANY alcohol but I was wondering, what if it’s like ‘against’ it. Repelling people from it. It does get confusing with all these types of things. It states that any user generated content should not include of the following… ‘Tobacco, including e-cigarettes, e-liquid, vapes, hookas, and other smokable products

I have tried to go into as much detail as I can and I really hope that I have helped you in some way.

Have a good day

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

PS: Check this if you have not already.

2 Likes

alright thanks, yea no illegal, bad or anything that kids should not see is going to be in this game, thanks for the help.

2 Likes