Making a horror game without screams

Basically, I’m making a horror game with an NPC that chases you. The NPC is supposed to scream to scare the players, hence, I uploaded an audio of a man screaming. I then got warned by a moderator for the supposed disruptive audio.

The NPC is supposed to be an insane person so I thought that the NPC screaming maniacally while chasing the players is a good idea to scare them. However, since I just found out that screams are not allowed (even though there are several scream audios in the marketplace)
I have no idea on what to replace the scream with that can serve the same purpose of “insane man making loud, disturbing sounds while chasing people”.

Anyone have any ideas?

2 Likes

classic horror stinger sounds, some mechanical device like a chainsaw, menacing laugh, intense music, heavy running footsteps, clanky chain being dragged

1 Like

Ive never heard that screams are not allowed on Roblox, maybe try appealing the audio takedown.

1 Like

You could record a normal audio of you making a sound similar to a scream and then adjust the pitch and volume in studio to bypass it

1 Like