Making a Language Learning Game (PAUSED)

PLease go to this: Pausing my game link and read what it says!

About Us

Hi! Welcome to the tutorial side of roblox! Helping new players and builders help across the platform! I am currently hiring all ranks (will change) ! You can just be a starting builder or a scripter! All you need to know are the basics of how everything works!

The Team
@cry_babytearsx - Leader
@ - Builder
@ -Modeler
@ - UI
@ - Scripter

We are currently just starting up!

About The Job

We are looking for fun and creative people who can think out the box with roblox and help others! Our main goal is to help those get use to building and such! WE will make ideas such as, learning a language in roblox, Building tutorials to follow, easy for new players to understand the rules and how things go!

We need our roles to be filled by the end of the week!

Payment

I am willing to pay 1k-5k and if you are okay with it splitting down the profit! I do not take USD!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: Baby Michiko#3868
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can help definitely help with making UI animated and look good, maybe making tutorials.

1 Like

Hiya sent you a friend request, really interested.

1 Like

@cry_babytearsx I sent fr on Discord, I’m R0bl0x10501050#9989.

1 Like

Isn’t there already a game which does this called lua learning by @boatbomber anyway I love your idea, now go out there and enlighten people!

1 Like

I welcome some friendly competition! The more the merrier!
We all benefit from having multiple learning opportunities available.

6 Likes

Oh I mean for mobile and laptop. For people new to roblox to understand what it is and some recommend games to play! And for scripting I mean for building and scripting where the player can copy the game and try it out own heir own!

1 Like

Indeed we do, I would love to see a collaboration between lua learning and this new building teaching game that @cry_babytearsx is making it would be really nice to have a 2 in one package game, where all players can access studio like tools without having to download studio

1 Like

I’m any means do I intend to replace or make a newer version of lua learning. I just feel like it doesn’t help new players that much. I don’t want the game to be like reading a book, I want the players to have some involvement in side of it! Also helping people who are new to the site!

Need a GFX Artist? I’m open if so!

1 Like

I would love to help I can do UI, contacted you
ImjustaStufful#5873

1 Like

Is this like an international language game or programming language?

1 Like

Do you need any translator in team as your game is about learning language as I understand ?

2 Likes

Yup! It’s about learning a language and

Can I join as a scripter?
my discord is DanielDev#7819
I have a few months of programming with lua but i’m not completely new to programming.
I can program in javascript, html, css and python to.
I don’t need much payment, I’m doing this to gain experiance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.