Making a new roblox studio models

Can you tell me some things I can make? I don’t have any clue what I can make :frowning:
Please reply and tell me. I really want to hear your opinion. After I make the model you tell me (remember easy models) I will try replying and telling what i made and what it looks like!

Thanks, Fusion

For practice, you could build all sorts of things.

Nature

• Trees
  • Animals
  • Any plants

Buildings

• Google building images, and try to replicate them
  • School
  • House
  • Domed building

Objects

• Furniture
  • Vehicles
  • Small handheld props: Silverware, Tools, etc.

Overall, you can make whatever.

1 Like

Ok, will try! Thank you! you are my first replyer!!! congrats!

Thanks, Fusion

Im working on an M1IP right now, so I would suggest something like a tank would be cool as well.

^just an example (WIP)

Its somewhat specific, but you can easily start out with something simple, and slowly progress on it over time, adding more detail as you learn more.

For specific tanks, I would suggest something such as an early T-34, or some of the German Panzer tanks. Those with fewer cast parts will be easier to model.

low poly Panzer 4^

just some suggestions

1 Like

My first model was a house, but it (obviously) wasn’t that good. I recommend you start small like building animals or trees. Good luck with building!

1 Like

In the future you could do a quick search around before posting similar threads. There are already thousands of threads asking about “what should I make or “Looking for building ideas”, there’s useful information that’ll help you to pick and choose a build or something your interested in and wanting to make Bruce’s your lacking ideas.

If you cant think of small ideas to practice or build for a small project you can easily search different areas or look around your area and see what interest you or things you enjoy the most building. There are a bunch of small objects to build whether it be around your room, backyard town area ect. A simple search can reveal many results to build whether it be a small showcase, houses, weapons, and more then go from there, whatever interest you i would search items around that category.

Furthermore, here is a thread see here:

2 Likes

My first project was a Cyberpunk building.

I suggest going for that or something Cartoony in Simulators or Sci - Fi to embrace creativity at its finest.

Remember,
There are no limits and rules in building!

The only rule is to build things not inappropriate!!

2 Likes