Making a party system and not sure I'm using too many remote events/function

I was making a party system in Roblox studio and noticed I use 6+ remote events/functions. Is this good for a single system? It looks like my code is vulnerable to attacks.

it depends, most systems use 1-3 events
but since you’re using 6, may I ask what they are for?

Depends on RemoteEvent/Function, Sometimes people use one remote, only if it’s using same job as usual.

I’m using the events/functions to send data back and forth. The way I’m approaching this problem is by making a folder on the server side on client demand that in a folder that will contain all groups. Then when the client needs it, there will be an update on the party GUI, like health and deaths. All of that data will be coming from the folder. I hope I explained things as simple as possible!

Also not including Inviting, leaving, making a party(making a folder on the server), and removing the party.

you can just place the folder in replicatedstorage for the client script to access

Couldn’t the data be accessed locally?

where is this ‘folder’ being placed?

The folder is being placed in ServerScriptService

then no, the folder cannot currently be accessed locally, for it to be accessed locally, just put it in replicatedstorage

I’m using remote events as a communication send back and forth with data. I don’t want the party folder not to be accessed locally.

The reason why I don’t want the party folder to be accessed locally is that I’m planning to loop through all existing members in a party and would get exp and gold when completing a fight.

Is it possible to make a remote event/function to handle different kinds of arguments? in certain situations? like string, numbers, and booleans?

Yes, of course for example:

-- LocalScript

local event = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage"):WaitForChild("RemoteEvent")
local myTable = {
	["Food"] = {
		"Hotdog", -- #1 Code here
		"Hamburger", -- #2 Code here
		"Cookie", -- #3 Code here
	}
}
task.wait()
event:FireServer(myTable["Food"][math.random(1,#myTable["Food"])])

-- Script

game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage"):WaitForChild("RemoteEvent").OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player,str)
	if str == "Hotdog" then
		print(str)
		-- #1 Code here
	elseif str == "Hamburger" then
		print(str)
		-- #2 Code here
	elseif str == "Cookie" then
		print(str)
		-- #3 Code here
	end
end)