Making a shower create parts

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Make it when the player clicks the shower head a water block would come out
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Well im pretty bad at scripting so I tried using instances to create a new part when the player clicks but that didn’t work out
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I looked at click detectors and instances on the DevHub

is there anything else I should use?

Do you just want a single block or multiple instances to come out when the shower head is clicked?

Edit: It would be amazing if you could actually send some screenshots or a video if possible, maybe send the script?

Multiple parts. (30 chars)))))

Sorry i will have screenshots in a second it’s just my computer is not loading studio.

To be honest, the best way to create a shower would be to use Instance.new, you could also go as far as generating the water drop with a random position (If you would like to do that) but it would be best to use ClickDetector on a part and have a function run upon clicking the part. If I were you, I would definitely search up tutorials on YouTube from Alvinblox, TheDevKing or such, once again, if you can, send videos or screenshots.

Edit: I just saw the above reply, sorry.
Edit2: (The above solution is not generally recommend unless you NEED parts)

1 Like

Nevermind found the solution thanks.

1 Like

That’s also a great solution! Just simply changing properties on a MouseClick. Wasn’t even thinking of that :sweat_smile: