Making a "Simulator" UI Feedback

In my free time I have tried to make a simple but good looking Simulator UI, I’d like to know what I could improve in and change!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Idk… the button font seems pretty dull. You should also add a 3D aspect to the UI to achieve the “simulator” look you’re going for.

2 Likes

It’s kinda seemed bad for me, colors, effects and sizes. The UI do not seem available for simulators.

1 Like

Try setting the font to GothamBack and text colour to white

2 Likes

Quick note, it’s teleport.
However, I think the colour under “Menu” should have some colour, or it looks too flat.

1 Like

Yeah I know but I am lazy I am going to fix it and I a have animatied all the buttons

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.29.22

I agree with @catfish_10, definitely change the font. Perhaps change the button shape (located under “style”) to circular? You have to remember, these colors and bland concept as a whole is really basic and over-used, so you have to jump at any opportunity to tune up the little things. You need to make it stand out in the tiniest ways, or someone who’s played games with similar GUIs (almost any game with a shop GUI) will just instantly close it. Use GothamBlack for the side boxes aswell. Additionally, consider make the scrollbar white or a color that has a huge contrast with the light blue background (way too easy to overlook the scrollbar considering it’s nearly the same color as the rest of the GUI). Hope this helps!

1 Like