Making a yakuza 0 style game, have questions about what's allowed

I would like to create a game that is similar to Yakuza 0 by Sega but I’m not sure if it’s allowed on Roblox.

The things that I’m not sure about are the following:

1. Yakuza
    Is making a game with criminal clans and authority within them allowed on Roblox?
  2. Fighting
    The fighting is basically each time someone’s threatens someone else, they send hordes of people from their clan to fight. Would constanst fights in the streets against people be allowed?
  3. The amount of violence and blood the game can have
    In the fights, I wanna create those QTE actions but they seem to have quite a lot of violence and blood. How much would be an allowed amount on Roblox?

Keep in mind that I don’t intend for younger ages to play this game.

3 Likes

This foreword applies to a lot of “is X allowed on Roblox” topics I’ve been seeing lately: you should be checking the Community Rules first, because often times they very clearly outline that the subject in question is not allowed.

The Yakuza in real life are organized crime syndicates, and thus fall under rule 11. This should essentially tell you that this general game idea would not fly.

1. Activities or actions that are dangerous to others, unethical or illegal or that violate any local, national or international laws or regulations. Not only do we not allow these activities, we do not allow anyone discussing them or encouraging others to discuss (or take) such actions, including:
  • Terrorism, Nazism or Neo Nazism, organized criminal activity, gangs and gang violence;

A lot of people continue to ask “how much violence/blood/gore is too much for Roblox,” and while rule 10 (below) is vague about what ‘extreme violence’ entails, please try to consider what you already think would be overly violent for the platform and its player demographic.

1. Overly violent content and/or content related to tragic current events or circumstances.
  • Extreme violence, physical or psychological abuse.
3 Likes

Yes.

No.

No, remove the blood or be very careful.

1 Like