Making an group clothing item off-sale still appears in the "Store" tab

Reproduction Steps:

1. Make one of your clothing off-sale
  2. Go to the group store and notice the off-sale clothing being there

I use Google Chrome for the browser
Expected behavior

It should instantly remove the clothing that I have made off-sale

A private message is associated with this bug report

This happend to me and it took like a few hours for it to disappear so just be patience and eventually it should go since this worked for me when I expierenced it.

3 Likes

Hello, this could be due to a bad loading. Normally, it should come off. Try checking your object to see if there is a button to remove it from the group, like on games where you can “add to profile”. If it persists, you will receive a ticket from a Roblox technician regarding this issue. Have a great day.

I am a very impatient person, but it did get removed while filing the bug report, It is now fixed but I will still leave the bug report open for engineers to adress

There isn’t such thing as “Remove from store” in group items, only for items in your profile

I do not understand what do you mean, can you elaborate?

For the last message, each bug report is verified by Roblox technicians. And for the previous response, yes :slight_smile:

I didn’t know if there was a feature. Perfect, it could be a loading issue or a change, or it’s just normal for it to take some time before disappearing.

1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

What do you mean by “This is just an acknowledgement announcement!”? Originally you didn’t mention it and it was my first time seeing you say that

though thanks for acknowledging it

I think they add things like that to avoid the spam filter :wink:

Also, some people set the acknowledgement post as the solution resulting in the post being locked

1 Like

Just for some internal reasons, but definitely to increase the chances of avoiding this situation also:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.