Making An Object In Replicated Storage Flip Upside down

Hi! So I need help making an object flip upside down in the replicated storage. It is a Admin Command where you type in ;boxtrap me and it adds a box for where you are but I want the box to flip upside down when added. (I have the command down where it places a box). This part is in the replicated storage is a meshpart.

My Problem –

robloxapp-20210323-1416582_Trim.wmv

My script –

game.ReplicatedStorage.Box.CFrame = game.ReplicatedStorage.Box.CFrame * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(180),0,0)

Try using :SetPrimaryPartCFrame. You can’t set a single CFrame inside of a model and have the rest follow unless you use some form of constraint. If you want to do that, perhaps look into this detailed, well-written tutorial. It goes over some important information not exclusive to tweening models, such as using WeldConstraints. This is another good resource if you’re looking into constraints.

the Code didn’t work. here it is
game.ReplicatedStorage.Box.CFrame = game.ReplicatedStorage.Box:SetPrimaryPartCFrame() * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(90),0,0)

You also have to make sure the PrimaryPart of the game.ReplicatedStorage.Box model is set. You could do it manually or by script, it’s a property of models.

how would you do that? manually or script i don’t care

My bad, I assumed it was a model. Not sure why it isn’t working for just the meshpart, but if you take the time to make a model of it just select the model and you’ll see there’s a property named PrimaryPart.

First click that then you’ll be prompted to select an instance. Click the meshpart and you’ll have set the PrimaryPart.