Making 'Custom Morph(s)' with Animations and Animation Gui?

Hello, I’m currently working on a game and need help making the morphs for it.
[NOTE - I do not know how to script very well and have no clue of what I’m doing]

1. What do you want to achieve?

I’m hoping to create working morphs with animations/an animation Gui similar to this game’s system:

*I also want to make the Idle, Walk, etc.animations also work with the morph itself, like the players’ animations do; Along with the corresponding animations playing when a player clicks the button/activates it.

The Game I’m Referencing

Essentially I’ve created a Gui similar to the one in the picture

My Gui:

Screenshot (2147)

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

The problem that I’m running into is that I have literally no clue of how to script something like this and don’t know where I should start/go about doing this.

(I have also created animations and customized existing rigs to work for what I need already.)

Rig Screenshots

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I’ve tried looking for “Rig Morph” tutorials - [Turning rig into a working morph]
and I’ve also looked at multiple tutorials on morph making/creating them:

Here’s a few I’ve seen:

Roblox Character Morph = GhomeCode

Rig Morph Tutorial = GAMMARAZOR

Custom Characters = GhomeCode

Besides looking through other people’s Morphing/Morph posts on the Forum I haven’t found a lot of tutorials on what I’m trying to achieve out of this.

[It’s almost 3am right now at the time of making this, so sorry if I might take a while to respond]

3 Likes