thats if u want me to start rn lol

how much i can wait but i wanna see

1 Like

alr lol but if u want it rn name a pprice and ill see if its worth it lol

how long is the wait lol if its a year… :laughing:

1 Like

if u wanna pay if its a year then ITS 6 YEARS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jk it may be a few hours or a day or 2

Hi can you do me with a splat of pain background.

alr i can wait that long :+1: kk

1 Like

@VauItZone hope u like it

2 Likes

@Mysterious8805

I want a GFX for my TD Game (The map is from another user)

The guy is my avatar, see my roblox profile.

I want my avatar shoot zombies with dual pistols, you can use any kind of zombies.

Download the map for GFX is required:
Harbor Like map.obj (3.0 MB)

Why anyone is not answer it?

Would love to see this, would look amazing with the correct lighting & texturing!

1 Like

Woah, you’re one talented GFX designer! Could you maybe make something like a logo for my “imaginary” group? Basically, anything that says “Sanguine,” since that’s sort of what I would like to call it. Maybe with a sanguine touch to the background. :slight_smile: Ultimately up to you.

I’ve never done a logo before but ill try

i i have plan to make it look good but i was thinking same textures but yeah lol

could u send me the character?

I really hate to ask you so much after you made me one, but my friend SupDawgs is in visitors mode and he wants a gfx where he is sliding into home plate on a baseball field, umpire POV. (Take sunglasses off avatar.) Here is his profile: Supdawgs14 - Roblox Thanks a million. You really are the bomb!

i will try my best, no problem

1 Like

Wow… you’re like a machine… how many projects you got going on?

7 until yours, which i will probably be able to make it to u in 2 days lol, i try to put as much detail in them and blender has been taking hours to load lately

2 Likes

umm think of the buff noob, put my head on it then change it’s color to white. than give it a superman pose flying in the air

nah like u said anime, ima give it a good pose like eren yeager or Baki, my idea i think u will love so trust me lol

2 Likes