Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

Any reference at all?

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Will do whenever i get the chance! Thanks for the Reference!

1 Like

Hi, could you please make me a GFX of my current avatar? something [like] this(ROBLOX GFX Thumbnail by ElVaillant to Rafxys by ElVaillant on DeviantArt) No pressure :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s The Finished Product @benpinpop , Hope You Like It! :)(I Decided to use my avatar for the Flyer and i think my avatar added a good touch)

If you would like to donate It Would Be Appreciated

4 Likes

I see that you got a lot of customers. If you aren’t too busy do you mind making me one? Something like this would be ok.

2 Likes

Will do when i get the chance, u and some others might have to wait a couple days due to i have alot of Requests rn lol, and i have never took a break yet, havent even went too the bathroom, im in a zone

2 Likes

Well I’m too lazy to make my own GFXs, so I’ll bite.

(If its possible, don’t stress out abt it) Can you make a RTHRO GFX that is me on stage?

Something like this photo except with purple and blue lighting (add your own touch to it!). Thanks!

4 Likes

This one will take a while but i bet it will be fun, Cant wait!, What do u wanna be doing on stage, singing, dancing?

2 Likes

I’m excited to see this!

Dancing please!

Is it possible that you make it in landscape mode? Also, can you change the ‘braindead’ sign to say ‘CASTEL’? And, is it ok if I use this as a header for my portfolio website?

2 Likes

And ye u can use it but could u clarify that i made the Header?

2 Likes

Of course! This is your art, you deserve the credit!

Once again, thank you so much! :smile:

2 Likes

Np!, may take a few days due to u are way down the list, but i will get to u when i get the chance

2 Likes

I saw your old post last night, mind making a GFX of me? (DevForum avatar is same on Roblox) I don’t mind if you add anything, it’s fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can i have an example of what u want

1 Like

I don’t want anything specific, but if I had to choose I’d go for a TDS kinda style thing

2 Likes

I’d appreciate if you could make me a free gfx! Please DM me if you can~

2 Likes

@vigilth Hope You like it

GFX has been done for a hour but my Pc Reseted, Sorry Bout That

3 Likes

@Vyntrick Hope You Like It :slight_smile: (I’m not really proud of this one but i hope u like it)

1 Like

I really love that! Honestly!

If you prefer a donation, I can do that for you. I got some robux to spare.

I would spend a lot, but I need some for development. I’ll do what I can!

3 Likes

This is something new i have never done before, (Hope You Like It) Something Different

3 Likes