Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

Ty, and u dont have to donate, i’m just putting that After Each GFX just incase someone wants to

1 Like

Once again i dont think i did that good but i hope u like it @IceTheOneAndOnly

Eh JetSki

If you would like to donate It Would Be Appreciated

3 Likes

Alr guys i have Created 6 GFX’s in the Last 10 Hours, Never Took A Break, I’ma Make me a sandwhich and head off for the night (Keep the requests Coming)

1 Like

remove afk from the donation game title

pretty nice, if i could get a texture on the jetski, better sunrays, and waves and shadows aroudn the jetski to make it look more like its not edited on it would be nice, i guess

seriously take more breaks. and work faster, these gfx shouldn’t take that long to create.

2 Likes

yooooooo that’s amazing thanks bro

3 Likes

@l5ml Will Make a new GFX For You, I Dont like how it turned out, and i think i can do better

1 Like

Although I do agree on the whole “take a break” thing, I don’t with the “work faster” thing. His ability to create these are entirely dependent on how his computer performs. I don’t know why but I get no other feeling than entitlement from this post.

I know you make GFX, but telling someone to just “work faster” isn’t going to cut it. At least show him how he can improve? Felt like pointing that out.

6 Likes

alright
@Mysterious8805
when i said you needed to work faster, i meant that u should find ways to become more efficient designwise and practically (you know, like speed gfx kind of, you get in, import everything, do the pose, backgrund, render, edit, and repeat)

3 Likes

Alr starting back on GFX’s now (Reason im slow is i Rig in roblox studio, i edit in Pixlr And i build stuff in my GFX’s

1 Like

Hi! I would like to have a gfx of me and boruto (lol) holding orbs! Is that possible? Thanks! If I did have robux then I would have donated dependent on the work, but sadly im broke lol.

1 Like

Can you send his profile? and u dont have to donate, its just a option my friend told me i should put

1 Like

My main (which I want it to be the gfx): Zbolt_16
Boruto: oof idk. Maybe search it in roblox studio models, search boruto, if you don’t find one, then just do me (Zbolt_16) .

Alr
Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

S

2 Likes

Perfect! Put an anime boy face!

2 Likes

Will do, but ur way down the list, ill get to u when i can

1 Like

@l5ml Heres your new and improved GFX

3 Likes

Hi Mysterious8805,

For my thumbnail, I want people Walking around the main area of the game. I also want characters, one is pulling the other person’s hand, and the person that is being pulled is reaching his hand out trying to touch the tree.

Here is an example of the game layout.

3 Likes

Hey! Could I maybe get a cool little piece of art? :wink:
Play around with it. Surprise me.

Also, you making these for free for people is amazing. You have huge potential my friend.

1 Like

@Daioss02yt Hope You Like it! :slight_smile:

If you would like to donate It Would Be Appreciated

1 Like