Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

Maybe like this for the text:

Then balls and a black background isn’t a problem?

1 Like

i havent really figured out how to do good lighting and lightning type things, but ofc ill try, and im using blender.279, if anyone can help me figure out stuff like lightning around characters and stuff, please dm mee

1 Like

I’d just import it into studio and use surface lights.

2 Likes

i do everything in studio besides rendering :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok. I would look up tutorials then. Even I use them.

2 Likes

i use tutorials but still cant figure stuff out lol

1 Like

Just do the best you can, even if it isn’t lit up.

2 Likes

Hope u like it @CheezBoy27

3 Likes

Hi! You could make a gfx like @CheezBoy27 but with orange electric stuff but a sunset in the background. And use the character of Zb6lt for that. And you don’t have to do it, and take your time!

2 Likes

dude u are a GFX artist lol and ur good sooooooo

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:. I just like your style of making the GFXs, they are so good!

2 Likes

And btw if I like the GFX you made, I will tip some robux because you deserve it :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

My character riding a fish like a horse…

2 Likes

this will be a fun one :rofl:

chharrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Ok could you just do the part of zooming it in without cropping anything important because it is hard to see on the game page.(Only the Icon)

1 Like

ive got other projects now, ill get to it as soon as i can

@xStrange_Onexx i really hope you like it ;):slight_smile:

Can you do this

1 Like

i need a model of the game u want me to do this for if u can, Thank you.

@OhLordiez for some reason there are some marks on the face and i cant fix it, ill try again tomorrow but i hope u like what ive done

zbolttt

1 Like

wow they r really good thank you very much :grin: will surely tip u in future if i make some more rbx from the game!! also u r doing great by helping peple like this keep it up…

2 Likes