Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

TTysm, i hope so and also if u need any Thumbnails or icons for ur game Fighterz. Lmk, where u dont have to use Premade Images from google :sweat_smile:

Yeah lol, i took them from google like a year ago
and still havent changed it

1 Like

Coulld u please send me a reference, that is if u still want it

Yes I would still like it. While i dont have any exact references i want it to look like this:

But the other guy on the ground is holding a spear defensivley. Instead of a bat can it be a mace as well

2 Likes

Also it should be sized into a thumbnail and icon if possible with a classic roblox background.

2 Likes

do u want the baseplate as well or just the noobs and thats it

I would like the crossroads map

1 Like

the stud texture wont load in blender, is that okay

Charrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

here ya go, hope u like it

1 Like

Yes i like it but could it be zoomed in a bit more and be a bit less cartoonish if possible. And r6 rig(optional)

Also i love the background

1 Like

Wdym less cartoonish, and u probably shouldve told me before that u wanted it R6

1 Like

Hey i would also love to have a gfx…

here are the details:

• its thumbnail for one of my games
  • i already did a decent job with game icon but need people to actually visit once they r on game page so make it so that it makes people join
  • Current game icon am using, fell free to give review on it…

If you are interested this is my game
Link to game

tell me if you interested to make one and we can discuss more details! also if u want to give a review on anything regarding my game or icon feel free to post, i like to get feedback and improve… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would love to remake a icon for ya, and its really good considering the background is ur game and u used GFX pics from google, but other than that, i love it, add me on roblox, team create me and i will get started after i finish a GFX for someone on here

2 Likes

sure so you will make an icon as well? i do need a thumbnail as i lack in it, though if u want to help sure u can recreate the icon as well would love to see what u come up with… thanks i will surely add u :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alr, i joined the group as well, team create me and sometime tonight or more likely tomorrow bc its late here, i will have a icon and thumbnail for u

1 Like

hey sure u can take ur time… i can’t teamcreate u on same group game but i will do it in a personal new plate…
also thanks for joining the group! xD

2 Likes

yeah sorry bout that i think i can work with this

2 Likes

I know you already made one for me but if you need work then I could use one that looks sort of like this.

Just make sure the floors are white and that they are falling where the player’s walk. Like this

You can use whatever avatars you want btw

3 Likes

Maybe a gfx with a black background, a big, lit up rotated 3 layer 3d text saying BigSnow. io (back layer white lit, middle black, top blue with slightly lighter blue polka dots) and multicolored balls falling down.

2 Likes

example please

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrr