Making free vectors for RBXDev members!

(Special thanks to @Dev0mar and @The_Frame!)

Hey guys!

A lot of people seem to be liking my vector graphics that I have been making, so today I am announcing that I will be making vectors for RBXDev members for free!

Just simply click the request button and your name will be added to a table! I will post the vectors on this thread so you can get them in high quality!

Also, I have a button in case you would like to donate any amount of robux. I’m almost able to devex for the first time, so any amount of robux would be greatly appreciated!

The game is only open for members in the RBXDev group, but if you aren’t in it, please let me know!

I’ll also provide the vector file if you wish!

15 Likes

Currently fixing player list. You may have to rejoin and press request again.

Sorry about that, its all fixed and working now.

Nice donate system @Dev0mar !

4 Likes

Here ya go @Zomebody!
zomebody.png

1 Like

@As8D I really didn’t know what else to put in it.
As8D.png

2 Likes

@Dev0mar It’d be sweet if we could send some text along with our request. For instance, I wanted to send the following:

@Younite I noticed the vector you have in the place doesn’t have a head – it’s only the accessories. If you get to mine, I’d like my head to show up in there as well, as well as a small bit of my torso (so it kind of looks like ROBLOX’s headshot thumbnails, but not as much torso as they show)

2 Likes

This was made pretty quick and to be basic but yes I’ll do that as I think its a bit important.

Unless @Younite would prefer to get notes here instead.

1 Like

I don’t mind

I donated for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@buildthomas

2 Likes

Nice :open_mouth:

1 Like

I requested and donated :wink:

@filiptibell

filiptibell.png

1 Like

@Tot3m

@Patrickblox

patrickblox.png

1 Like

These are really cool!~ Made sure to throw in a tip with my request ;D

I have so many requests! :open_mouth:

I might close the game for a while until I have them all finished. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh