Making GUI be able to be clicked through?

How to click through GUI without making it transparent?

Hello! I recently started getting into GUI and downloaded a plugin called Interface tools. The plugin has icons that you can use to make you GUI look better… Heres the problem, I can’t click through the icons without deleting them or making them transparent. Anyone know how to fix this? I’m trying to think of it as Can-collide for GUI if that makes any more sense. I’ll attach a video.

If you can’t tell, I am trying to click the black button but I can’t click it through the human Icon. How do I fix this?

If your meaning as in like clicking and it to not show up I’m pretty sure Having Visible Off Does the job/Or you could do a script for it?

Everything works, I just can’t click the button below the human Icon, but I don’t want to get rid of the human icon (the human Icon is in the way of the black button.

OH their is a button under the human icon and you want it to be non transparent

kinda, I want to push the button, but the human icon is in the way of the button. I don’t want to get rid of the human Icon but I want to be able to press the button.

So when you click on it moves somewhere else on the screen or more higher up the screen

the button works, but the human icon is in the way of the button. I want it to be where it is but because it is in the way of the button I can’t click the button. I just want to be able to click through the human icon.

Turn Zindex Higher on the button you want if that’s what I am thinking

that’s basically what I’m thinking of, but then I can’t see the icon.

so you want 2 gui buttons that both does a different thing If so make the image smaller so you have the gui that is clickable on the edges

thats what I was doing before but I just wanted to make sure there could be a way I could click through the icon. If not thats okay.

If this is only see able by the owner which I’m guessing so have like a button to make that other button clickable perhaps?

thats pretty smart, never thought about it like that. I’ll try it. if it works ill mark as solution. thank you.

1 Like

If you encounter an issue talk to me ok

that was smart. It worked. thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you I always doubt myself sometimes if its a bit dumb but cheers