Making Krusty Crab Boat or Squidward's Boat

Capture

Hey Guys, today i will make Krusty Crab’s Boat or Squidward’s Boat. i trying to make this is, because lot of parts. I don’t make cashier because im too lazy… what do you guys think about my boat.

8 Likes

Hey bro! Looks great. Maybe try and experiment with precision and Negative blocks. Make the boat really pop.

1 Like

Good start! For more complex shapes such as boats, it might be a good idea to learn blender if you have not already

1 Like

like they said you should experiment with unions or blender, alternatively, you can use the archimedes 2 plugin to create smooth arcs with blocks at any angle that way the boat is smoother and more defined, you could also use custom textures to give it an even better look

1 Like

Looking good so far! I suggest you look into Blender 3D to make an even more detailed boat shape. Trust me, you won’t regret trying.

Agreed, blender would give the boat that more detailed and smooth look while also reducing the amount of time you have to spend smoothing the boat out. Subdivide, add a smooth shader and you’re all set!