Making UGC items until i make it into the program

This is a thread to record my ugc concepts and How TEDIOUS the wait time for a response from the UGC application is. It is meant for myself but however if you are interested go ahead and check out my funny looking ugc concepts/items.

9th July
#1. Magma Greatsword

28 Likes

July 10th
#2. Zephyr’s Skyward Blade

this took wayyy too long

20 Likes

I don’t like making GUIs, but this is cool, I suggest you do something called “Not leak 80% your project before you post”, keep most of it a secret. that’d be good, And also, no one replied here, Ima try to bring this place hype, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

If you can, send me the Pill Jar model soon, because the project is heavily behind.

2 Likes

Also, if you are seeing this, use this rig: How To Make GFX in 2023!(New FREE Rig!) - YouTube
Download: Roblox Starter Rigs (Blender 3.4+)

It’ll be useful i promise, without it I don’t even know how the muffin did I make it here. Lol.

2 Likes

fantastic job. Love the models, style and color. :heart:

1 Like

I’d rather not texture paint, and use blender procedural textures so that it is way more realistic.

1 Like

These models look VERY good! They have a lot of detail, and I like their colors and styles.

1 Like

Pssst, don’t tell anyone (It’s probably gonna get seen by a lot of ppl but…) between the swords there was a gap, no body will see it unless they purposely tried so it is ok I guess.

1 Like