Maldives inspired resort villas

Hey I am the Founder of Maldivian Resort and Spa and also the Lead Builder and I am looking for some feedback on the villas we are going to have in game.

Ocean View Villa

Overwater Bungalow

Overwater Mansion

As of right now the games and group is in full development mode, and we hope to realise in a month or two just before Christmas! :christmas_tree:

LINKS

Group - Maldivian Resort and Spa - Roblox

Game BETA (50 robux) - 🏝️ Maldivian Resort and Spa! - Roblox

Twitter - https://twitter.com/maldivianresort?s=21

Thanks for taking the time out your day to read this and to help me improve!

2 Likes

Some images were taken on phone hence the difference in graphics.

Hey! This looks great, I love your take on life in the Maldives, and it is very accurate. The entire thing looks serene, although improvements can be made.

I don’t have much feedback as the build is already amazing and has good consistency.

But I would suggest adding a SunRays effect to your lighting so the lighting can come through the windows.

I’d also suggest making sure your objects are proportioned and used correctly. You want to be mindful of reality and how things are portrayed in the real world, and then replicating that in Roblox. So you should make the chairs less wider, since they’re usually not like that in reality.

And for my final piece of advice, you should keep in mind the actual behavior of lights. Your lights are a white color and should be yellow as thats typically the color of lights. Also, the light shouldn’t be shining on the floor since it’s only meant to give light through a certain range, and isn’t that far down.

This is how they’re intended to look:

Anyways, I can’t say there’s anything wrong with the build. It’s bloody brilliant and nice to look at. Try adding some props for the environment like rocks, ferns, etc. and maybe some boats for the water.

Good job, keep us updated! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah well like I said the graphics are lower on phone causing no sun rays to show etc. Thank you though!

Well actually I think they are meant to show even on phone, as long as you’re on 10+ rendering quality on studio. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah they are, but it’s mobile devices as they can’t handle the graphics.