Male Karen wants gas

Took me 20-ish minutes. I followed the BillboardGui suggestions given last time, hope they made the text easier to read!

Whatcha think?

21 Likes

Made me laugh i though it was really funny but i think u should add some trees on the hill in the background behind the tunnel.

This is funny. You should turn this into a Comic Series.

5 Likes

I would like to see that. That would be very epic.

2 Likes

I suggest turning these into renders on blender, if you want I can help you learn how to do that!

3 Likes

I see what you’re saying, and i accept the opinion

I have done a karen and mask thing, Karen at the store

Youtube comedy series? Please, This would be hilarious.

3 Likes

This is actually very amusing, to see especially when the Police chases ‘Male Karen’ just because of the gas price is one-cent lower.

I would like to still give feedback for your work, though, I would suggest you make those floating letters be placed inside a chat bubble to make it more readable, honestly, because the letters are in gray and it’s background are in dark trees. It would also look much more pleasing in it’s appearance because the chat bubbles can show what character is speaking in the image.

In all, I find your work to be humorous and I hope you apply this in a Roblox game.

Made my day, love it. You score 10/10 on my Yelp Review.

I see, that “Karen at the store” is very good. I like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for putting the solution to this problem because I realized how the text was grey :slightly_smiling_face:

Now you just got to learn how to swap in player characters given two IDs for the cop and karduden & you’ll get some traffic :wink: Quite epic.