'Manage Plugins' gives a HTTP Requests error when launched

Currently, when you open up the ‘Manage Plugins’ button for managing and getting plugins, opening the first time of the frame itself would give out an HTTP error at first launch, which makes me close and click through tabs to open it up again.

Everytime I load up a new place from a Baseplate and a project, opening up Manage Plugins gives some a “headache” when it doesn’t load up and puts up an HTTP error.

How to reproduce:

• Open up Roblox Studio / a new place.
  • Enter the Plugins section and go to Manage Plugins.
  • Once clicked, wait for the property itself to load.

I have all Beta Features on, after disabling / enabling, it still gives an error. Hope it isn’t intentional as I have this problem for almost a couple of months as of today.

A solution or workaround for this to load is the + button (as shown in the video) to appear for this or do a long way, but having it load on the first instance / frame, however, I would like it to load up when first opened up instead of having more frames show up on my screen.

3 Likes

Hello! I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Has been resolved since a couple of weeks ago, after some updates on studio and now I don’t get a HTTP request error.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.