Management Handbook

:unlock: Access: Junior Director β†’ Senior Director β†’ Head Director

:books: About

:clipboard: The Management Team consists of the following ranks.

• Junior Director
  • Senior Director
  • Head Director

:briefcase: These ranks are entrusted with more responsibility and authority. They begin to take on a leadership role as a trusted staff member.

:white_check_mark: This guide is important for members of the Management Team. Read through the information thoroughly and meet your weekly requirements.

:closed_book: Essentials

Weekly Requirements

:point_down: Junior and Senior Directors can choose between ONE of the following choices to meet their weekly requirements.

:stopwatch: 3 hours in-game.

:stopwatch::books: 2 hours in-game and 1 training session.

:stopwatch::books: 1 hour in-game and 2 training sessions.

:point_down: Head Directors can choose between ONE of the following choices to meet their weekly requirements.

:stopwatch: 4 hours in-game.

:stopwatch::books: 3 hours in-game and 1 training session.

:stopwatch::books: 2 hour in-game and 2 training sessions.

:stopwatch::books: 1 hour in-game and 3 training sessions.

Activity Tracking

:writing_hand: Create a Hyra account to view your time in-game and training sessions logged.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Hyra

:arrow_down: Navigate to the Hyra website using the link below.
:link: Resources

:mailbox_with_mail: Open a ticket on the Communications Server if you’re having trouble.

Commands

:scroll: Note

:point_down: The commands below are accessible in the Training Center and Car Wash. Abusing your power results in punishment.

:green_circle: β†’ Allowed
:yellow_circle: β†’ Restricted
:red_circle: β†’ Prohibited

:yellow_circle: :respawn/res β†’ On yourself or with permission from others.
:yellow_circle: :kick β†’ Only for Entry Team punishments.
:green_circle: :cmds
:green_circle: :ingameadmins
:green_circle: :chatlogs
:green_circle: :logs
:yellow_circle: :pm β†’ Only use if necessary.
:yellow_circle: :m β†’ Restricted to Host.
:yellow_circle: :slock β†’ Restricted to Host.
:red_circle: :unslock
:yellow_circle: :h β†’ Restricted to Host.
:yellow_circle: :tp β†’ Only use if necessary.
:green_circle: :to
:red_circle: :team
:green_circle: :info
:green_circle: :joinlogs
:green_circle: !donate
:green_circle: !cape
:green_circle: !getadmin
:yellow_circle: :jump β†’ Only use if necessary.
:yellow_circle: :sit β†’ Permitted for use in photos.
:green_circle: :view
:green_circle: :unview
:green_circle: !clean
:yellow_circle: :refresh/ref β†’ On yourself or with permission from others.
:green_circle: !rejoin
:yellow_circle: :ff β†’ On yourself or with permission from others.
:green_circle: :unff
:red_circle: :name
:red_circle: :unname
:green_circle: :changelog

:gear: Moderation

Reminders

:brain: Refer to this section when moderating the Car Wash. Use #moderation-chat if you’re unsure of how to deal with a situation. Asking questions that are already addressed in this handbook is unacceptable.

:stop_sign: Open a ticket on our Communications Server to report someone in the Supervision Team. Never take moderation action against them.

Car Wash

:memo: Open a ticket when someone on the Entry Team violates a rule in Level 3 or Level 4. Provide the following information.

• Username
  • Reason
  • Evidence

:hammer: You should still administer a punishment yourself. However, the Corporate Team uses your report to strike, demote, or terminate the player.

:slightly_frowning_face: Level 0

:shield: Punishment: None

Expand

:round_pushpin: Inappropriate Usernames β†’ No action necessary for inappropriate, bypassed, or disrespectful usernames. Report these users to Roblox.

:round_pushpin: Customers Bypassing β†’ Only Trainees and above can be banned for bypassing. Exceptions are made for NSFW and discriminatory statements.

:unamused: Level 1

:shield: Punishment: 3 Warnings β†’ Jail β†’ Kick β†’ Ban

Expand

:round_pushpin: Trolling β†’ Disrupting other players. This includes instigating drama, begging for Robux, making rude comments, mocking appearances, fat shaming, name calling, or harassment.

:mag: Examples:
"I can do whatever I like in this game. Stupid.
β€œI know it was you. Fatty. How dare you warn me?”
β€œYou’re a disgraceful rat!”

:round_pushpin: Blocking β†’ Using a car or avatar to block the exit of the car wash or cause players to get stuck inside.

:mag: Example:

:round_pushpin: Cutting β†’ Passing other players in the line at the Car Wash.

:round_pushpin: Ramming β†’ Running into a car and causing it to be pushed forwards or backwards.

:round_pushpin: Hinting β†’ Directly asking for a promotion. Questions on how to be recommended is not hinting.

β€œI think it’s safe to say I should get a promotion.”
β€œCan I get a rank please?”
β€œCan you just promote me? Nobody will know.”

:round_pushpin: Gate Abuse β†’ Using the gate controls to glitch cars or prevent them from entering.

:triumph: Level 2

:shield: Punishment: Kick β†’ Ban

Expand

:round_pushpin: Spamming β†’ Repeatedly sending a message and flooding the chat.

β€œGOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE”
β€œI HATE WASHIEZ I HATE WASHIEZ I HATE WASHIEZ I HATE WASHIEZ”

:round_pushpin: Bypassing (Trainee+) β†’ Saying a word that is not allowed on Roblox. Only take action if the word is clearly bypassed and contains most of the letters from the bypassed word. This includes words from other languages.

Profanity
References to illegal drugs
Sexually explicit language

:round_pushpin: Advertising β†’ Promoting another group, game, or website.

Visit ________ for free Robux!
Everyone join my group! It’s a restaurant called ________ and you can apply for a job."

:round_pushpin: Sensitive Topics β†’ Comments that may be considered controversial or offensive.

Suicide remarks
Political views
Violent or traumatic events
Wars or historical conflicts

:round_pushpin: Disruptive Audios β†’ Using the boombox for purposefully loud sounds.

Screaming
Loud alarms
High pitched noises

:round_pushpin: Register Hogging β†’ Refusing to sign out of a register that a staff member is not behind.

:rage: Level 3

:shield: Punishment: Ban

Expand

:round_pushpin: Glitching β†’ Using an avatar or tools to disrupt players or gain an unfair advantage.

Using crates to glitch cars
Blocking the flow of traffic with a large avatar

:round_pushpin: Inappropriateness β†’ Talking about explicit topics, wearing obscene clothing, or playing inappropriate music with the boombox. Understand the context before taking action.

Clothing with explicit or suggestive imagery
Clothing associated with illegal or harmful activities
Sexually explicit conversations or references

:round_pushpin: Death Wishes β†’ Wishing death onto others with malicious intent.

β€œI hope you die in a fire.”

:round_pushpin: Threats β†’ Seriously threatening to cause harm or spread unwanted information about others.

β€œI want to kill him!”

:round_pushpin: Raiding β†’ A large amount of players disrupting the game by spamming or trolling. They usually have similar usernames or outfits.

:round_pushpin: Warn/Jail Evading β†’ Leaving the game to evade warnings, jails, or punishment.

:imp: Level 4

:shield: Punishment: Permanent Ban

Expand

:round_pushpin: Leaking Guides β†’ Sending any part of the Training Guides in chat.

β€œThe first stage of training will be the notes section. Listen carefully as I explain the training procedure you will undergo during your time at Washiez.”
β€œBefore we begin, you should be seated at all times. If you cannot see my chat, adjust your camera.”

:round_pushpin: Exploiting β†’ Using an unauthorized program to alter the game or a player.

Flinging cars or people
Teleporting around the map
Glitching into locked areas

:round_pushpin: Discrimination β†’ Unjust treatment based on race, age, gender, disability, sexuality, or religion. This includes the use of slurs, messages in chat, clothing, and usernames.

Slurs
Sexism
Racism
Antisemitism

:round_pushpin: Personal Information β†’ Sharing the full name, address, phone number, or email of a person.

β€œDid you know that his real name is ________?”
β€œHis address is ________.”

:round_pushpin: Permanent Ban Evading β†’ Bypassing a ban by using an alternate account.

β€œCan you unban my main account?”
β€œI got banned on my other account.”

:round_pushpin: Defamation β†’ Harming the reputation of Washiez by communicating false statements.

Training Center

:no_entry: Locked

:arrow_right: Only the Corporate Team is allowed to carry out the actions below.

Expand

:round_pushpin: Role Swapping β†’ Several players agreeing to switch roles.

:round_pushpin: Cancelling β†’ When there are under 18 members of the Entry Team at XX:15.

:round_pushpin: Dismissing β†’ Kicking members of the Supervision Team without a role.

:round_pushpin: Role Stealing β†’ Claiming someone’s role who disconnected and did not rejoin after 5 minutes.
:pencil2: Note β†’ Role stealers must be kicked and striked. Make sure to provide evidence.

:lock: Limited

:arrow_right: Alert a member of the Corporate Team if someone breaks the rules below. If the Corporate Team is not present in your server, kick the player and report them in a ticket with evidence.

Expand

:round_pushpin: Leaking Guides β†’ Sending any part of the Training Guides in chat.

β€œThe first stage of training will be the notes section. Listen carefully as I explain the training procedure you will undergo during your time at Washiez.”
β€œBefore we begin, you should be seated at all times. If you cannot see my chat, adjust your camera.”

:round_pushpin: Exploiting β†’ Using an unauthorized program to alter the game or a player.

Flinging cars or people
Teleporting around the map
Glitching into locked areas

:round_pushpin: Discrimination β†’ Unjust treatment based on race, age, gender, disability, sexuality, or religion. This includes the use of slurs, messages in chat, clothing, and usernames.

Slurs
Sexism
Racism
Antisemitism

:round_pushpin: Personal Information β†’ Sharing the full name, address, phone number, or email of a person.

β€œDid you know that his real name is ________?”
β€œHis address is ________.”

:round_pushpin: Permanent Ban Evading β†’ Bypassing a ban by using an alternate account.

β€œCan you unban my main account?”
β€œI got banned on my other account.”

:round_pushpin: Defamation β†’ Harming the reputation of Washiez by communicating false statements.

:round_pushpin: Bypassing β†’ Saying a word that is not allowed on Roblox. Only take action if the word is clearly bypassed and contains most of the letters from the bypassed word. This includes words from other languages.

Profanity
References to illegal drugs
Sexually explicit language

:round_pushpin: Glitching β†’ Using an avatar or tool to disrupt players or gain an unfair advantage.
:pencil2: Note β†’ This includes using an emote to glitch through walls.

:round_pushpin: Inappropriateness β†’ Talking about explicit topics, wearing obscene clothing, or playing inappropriate music with the boombox. Understand the context before taking action.

Clothing with explicit or suggestive imagery
Clothing associated with illegal or harmful activities
Sexually explicit conversations or references

:unlock: Allowed

:arrow_right: You are allowed to kick in the following situations.

Expand

:round_pushpin: Failed β†’ Members of the Entry Team with the Failed tag above their head.

:card_index_dividers: Other

:arrow_right: If the Corporate Team is not present in your server, use the !unwarn command and kick the player.

Expand

:round_pushpin: False Warning β†’ Members of the Entry Team with the Failed tag above their head.

:arrow_right: If the Corporate Team is not present in your server, report the player in a ticket with evidence.

Expand

:round_pushpin: Admin Abuse β†’ Locking servers, making announcements, sending private messages, and using the forcefield command with inadequate permissions.

:bar_chart: Procedures

Car Removal

:one: Give a verbal warning to player who is blocking, cutting, or ramming.

:two: If the player does not comply, remove their car using the Remove Car tool.

:three: State the reason for removal in chat.

:scroll: Format: Removed - (Reason)

Resignation

:point_down: Follow the instructions below to resign. Failure to follow our resignation policy will result in a blacklist from the Management Team.

:one: Open a ticket in the Communications Server and state that you want to resign. You do not need to provide a reason.

:two: Wait for a member of the Corporate Team to respond. They will approve the resignation and rank you to Customer

:three: You may leave the group or Communications server once you have been ranked to Customer.

:memo: Reminders

• You cannot reclaim your rank.

• Those who resign can only receive the rank of Customer.

• If you publicly disclose that you are resigning, you must do so within 1 hour or you will be terminated. Discussing resignations in private messages is permitted.

• Notify a member of the Human Resources Department if your account is compromised. You will be temporarily ranked down until your account is secure.

• Threatening someone to resign is unacceptable. Report this behavior in a ticket on the Communications Server.

Inactivity Notice
1 Like