Manager Ready For Hire (OPEN

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a manager. I specialize in money management, hiring people and discord server management. I have been a manager for around a year Roblox, discord and other games. I also currently am working on my own game but I have spare time and would enjoy having more work.

Showcase

You can view my current projects here:

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. I am available for 5 or more hours during the week. You can contact me any time, even if I am offline I will respond ASAP

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept percentages. My Preferred payment method is Robux, although I may take PayPal (USD) but this is NOT preferred.

Contact

Best is Discord > @Approval#8753
Second is right here on the Roblox Dev forum (NOT DM’s).

Thanks for taking the time to read.

1 Like

Let’s say I hired you, how would you help me manage my income?

2 Likes

I would look at current prices for workers and how much is fair for each worker depending on the amount of work they do and how much was determined by you and if prices are going up the i would look if you need any features to be upgraded. There most likely be more information but this is what i can think of at the top of my head.

Could you please elaborate upon why it’s necessary to have someone who manages hiring people? Obviously, it’s a tricky road but not that tricky. Wouldn’t it be easier to just first make the person do an application and afterwards an interview?

1 Like

Well there are many reason why some people want to hire a manager 1 being that they may not have so much time on theres hands such if you have a job outside of this, maybe school or personal reasons and you dont have anyone else to do it, so i step in and take a little cut while keeping the game running. Another example is if people do not have good social skills, or even somebody does not know to market prices and how it all works and just has an idea and funds.
There is still more reasons i can say but its midnight and im really tired why i also am on my phone adding on to my bad gammar because im sleepy.

Thanks for reading(good night),
Pacblack70

1 Like

Alright so, i have updated my portfolio to show my other current project, again if you like what you see contact me on discord at Approval#8753

I sent you a friend req Reals#0001