Managing Collaborators keeps enabling Team Create

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 12.24.19 PM

Hi,
Currently I use the Manage Collaborators panel within Studio to give/remove play access to certain tester ranks within my group. However, whenever I make any changes to these permissions in the Collaborate panel, it always enables Team Create as a side effect. This is despite the fact that nobody has edit permissions to my experience besides me, and I do not want to use Team Create (because the cloud autosaves interfere with my workflow). This means whenever I want to make my game public or private to testers, I always have to go and manually disable Team Create after making rank permission changes.

Please fix, this is extremely frustrating.

1 Like

Did you disable team create whenever you made the baseplate? For some reason roblox automatically puts it on team create.

This video should fix it

1 Like

Yes, I know that is how you disable Team Create. I have to do that every time I make modifications to collaborators.

1 Like

Yup I’m having this as well. I keep adding new testers and such giving them play access and it’s a pain to have to manually turn off team create after each time I add someone.

3 Likes

That’s weird yeah I’m not 100% sure why it’s doing that but I’ll try to find a solution.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Thanks for the report. The reported behavior is expected so we’re not planning to take action here. The workaround you mentioned is the best approach for the foreseeable future.