Discord Rules

Department Programs

Department Operations

Radio Transmissions

Important Links

Radio Codes

Department Motto

“To Protect and Service”

I, the Sheriff of the Mano County Sheriff’s Office, have chosen this for a reason, there are many
things that you need to possess to be a deputy, but those three stand out the most to me, this slogan describes the high moral standards and high level of motivation the Mano County Sheriff’s Office expects from its staff and its deputies.

Introduction to Department Command

In the MCSO, these are the current command staff members, the command staff includes those ranked
Major to Sheriff is considered a high rank. Sergeant to Captain is considered a supervisor or a middle rank. And Trainee to Corporal is considered a low rank. The command staff is selected with careful consideration, we want the future of Mano to be one that shows an increase of positive things and for Mano to thrive.

Department Ranks

Sheriff - Responsible for overseeing the Mano County Sheriff’s Office, its operations and its divisions, also tasked with handling reports of abuse, and more. Makes sure department high command is running with no corruption; that paperwork is completed.

Undersheriff - Advisor to the Sheriff, assists the Sheriff in his or her operations regarding the overseeing of MCSO’s divisions; they are also tasked with handling reports of abuse, and more. They assist the Sheriff in his administrative paperwork and his or her tasks.

Assistant Sheriff - Assistant Advisor to the Sheriff, assists the Undersheriff and Sheriff in his or her operations regarding the overseeing of MCSO’s divisions; they are also tasked with handling reports of abuse, and more. They assist the Undersheriff and the Sheriff in his administrative paperwork and his or her tasks.

Colonel - Third High Rank, helps by hosting Trainings, General Trainings, etc… Must have good responsibility within Mano County. And helps host Captain Tryouts for those in Lieutenant rank.

Lieutenant Colonel - Second High Rank, helps by hosting Trainings, General Trainings, etc… Must have good responsibility within Mano County. And helps host Lieutenant Tryouts for those in Sergeant rank.

Major - First High Rank, helps by hosting Trainings, General Trainings, etc… Must have good responsibility within Mano County.

Captain - Last Middle-Rank supervisor, a role model to lower ranks and a patrol supervisor, has a great responsibility and is first to be called upon when no Administrator+’s are on.

Lieutenant - Supervisor that is tasked with basic calls and are the first to be called upon if any higher ranks are not on, they are to assist lower ranks and lower-middle ranks in their duties when on patrol.

Sergeant - Lower tier supervisor, mostly responsible for helping out the lower ranks in their duties as a deputy on patrol, and in the Mano County Sheriff’s Office in general.

Corporal - Junior supervisor, not a patrol supervisor, tasked with assisting deputies in their duties and is an advisor to all Middle Ranks, as their job defines, most important for assisting in pursuits and other law enforcement matters.

Deputy First Class - Senior deputy, this rank, and the people who hold it by now are knowledgable of how the Mano County Sheriff’s Office works and how we operate. They assist other deputies and can advise corporals of any concerns they have.

Sheriff Deputy - Normal Sheriff Deputy that operates as they are told by their superiors and abides by the regulations and handbooks provided to them.

Suspended - Assigned to those who have committed inappropriate acts on duty and has been punished.

Trainee - Junior Deputy/Deputy in training, the lowest rank possible, assigned to enforce the law via traffic enforcement, etc, almost like an auxiliary division.

Disciplinary Review

This is to explain the disciplinary action and each level of discipline that can be provided and issued
upon someone.

Below are the following disciplinary actions that can be provided and issued upon you if you break one of the regulations or rules that are in place:

• Warning: If the issue/conflict is minor, you will be issued ONE warning and one warning only, upon your second offense, punishments may be greater.
  • Suspension [1 - 10 days]: If the issue/conflict was out of hand, could have been avoided, and you’ve received a warning already, you can face a 1 to 10-day suspension depending on the severity of the situation
  • Suspension [10 - 20 days]: If the issue/conflict was unacceptable and downright just unprofessional, you can face a 10 to a 20-day suspension, depending on the severity of the situation.
  • Suspension [20+ days]: If the issue/conflict was major but not bannable, you can face a 20+ day suspension, depending on the severity of the situation.
  • Ban [1+ days]: If the issue/conflict was violating the rules/ToS in an unacceptable way, you may face a temporary ban, the number of days depending on the severity of the situation.
  • Permanent ban: If the issue/conflict was a direct breaking of ToS/rules in an extremely unacceptable way, you will face a PERMANENT ban.

Department Divisions

The list below states each division of the Mano County Sheriff’s Office and their duties.

MCSO, Special Weapons and Tactics: Responsible for responding to tactical and dangerous situations in times when deputies cannot handle it themselves, the MCSO SWAT team is trained vigorously to handle these situations.

As of now, this is the only operational/official division we have as a Sheriff’s Office, more can be added
or this can be taken away, things may change every now and then.

Discord Rules

———Start Of Rules———

• No cursing towards/at others • 5-10 hour mute.
  • No Sharing Of Phone Numbers • 3 Week Ban.
  • No Sharing Of Email Addresses • 3 Week Ban.
  • No Trolling • Kick / 1 Week Ban.
  • No Spamming • 2 Week Ban.
  • No Caps Abusing • 5-10 Hour Mute.
  • Only Speak English Or Spanish • 10-25 Minute Mute.
  • No Sharing Of Passwords For Any Accounts • Ban.
  • No Inappropriate Nicknames Or Usernames • Ban.
  • No Inappropriate Profile Photos • Ban.
  • Use The Correct Channel For The Correct Topic • 5-10 Hour Mute / Kick.
  • No Rudeness • 10-15 Hour Mute / Kick.
  • No Threats • Ban.
  • No Posting Of Links • 1-15 Hour Mute / Kick.
  • Bypassing Mee6 filter • 1 Month Ban.
  • Do not use profanity at someone • 1 Week Ban.
  • Asking for a Rank or Training • 5 Hour Mute if done again permanent ban from discord server.
  • Follow Discord Terms Of Service At All Times • 1 Month Ban.
  • Follow ROBLOX Terms Of Service At All Times • 1 Month Ban.

———End Of Rules———

Mano County Has The Right To, Remove A Rule, Add A Rule And Configure A Rule.

Warning: if you get 40 infractions within 7 days you get a temp ban for 5 days.

Thank You For Reading The Mano County Rules.

Please, Keep These Rules In Mind At All Times.

Radio Transmissions

All Deputies must use the radio properly, more info will be found in the Code of Conduct, and the Deputy Professionalism Guide.

Important Links

Roblox Links

Mano County Group: Mano County Sheriff's Office ˑ - Roblox
Mano County Police Patrol: Mano County Police Patrol - Roblox

Radio Codes

10 Codes

10-0 Officer down- “10-0 Officer down, all units respond”
10-1 Officer needs help- “10-1 Shots fired, officer hit”
10-4 Message understood- “10-4 on that order.”
10-7 Out of service- “MCSO Unit number here 10-7.” (Use this when you are leaving)
10-8 In service- “MCSO Unit number here 10-8.” (Use this when starting your patrol)
10-9 Repeat message- “Can I get a 10-9 on that call?”
10-14 Kidnapped person- “We have a 10-14.” (If a suspect drives off/kidnaps a citizen)
10-15 Prisoner in custody- “We got one subject 10-15.” (When someone is arrested)
10-19 Returning to station- “I’m 10-19.”
10-20 Requesting for a Location- “Can I get a 10-20 on that call?”
10-24 Abandoned vehicle- “There is a 10-24 at Gas Station.” (An abandoned car)
10-27 Suspect’s ID information- “I need a 10-27 on [Subject]”
10-29 Check for warrants- “I need a 10-29 on [Plate]” (Plate check)
10-30 Subject wanted- “I have a 10-30!” (When you have a wanted person)
10-31 Vehicle wanted- “10-31 on that Car type and color.” (When a car is wanted/BOLO)
10-32 Need backup- “I need a 10-32 at my 10-20.”
10-41 Ambulance needed- “I need a 10-41 at apartments” (When somebody is hurt)
10-42 DOT needed- “I need a 10-42 at Civilian spawn.” (Tow Truck)
10-50 Car accident/Motor Vehicle Accident- "We have a 10-50 at my 10-20, 10-41.
10-53 Civilian hurt- “We have a 10-53 at my 10-20 need 10-32!.” (When someone is wounded. Usually a civilian.)
10-66 Suspicious person- “I have a 10-66 by Bank.” (Somebody is acting weird)
10-67 Person calling for help- “I have a 10-67 at my 10-20.” (Civilian flags you down)
10-71 Shooting- “We have 10-71 at civilian spawn!” (Shots fired)
10-80 Pursuit- “We have a 10-80 heading towards DoT! Need 32s code 3!”
10-94 Pedestrian stop- “I’m performing a 10-94 at Apartments.”
10-97 Arrived at scene- "M1-20, i’m 10-97. (On scene)

C-Codes

Code 1/C-1: No lights/sirens- “Responding C-1.”
Code 2/C-2: Lights ONLY- “Responding C-2.”
Code 2 High/C-2H: Lights, siren at intersections- “Responding C-2H.”
Code 3/C-3: Lights and sirens- “Responding C-3.”
Code 4/C-4: No further assistance needed- “We’re C-4 on that call.”
Code 7/C-7: In-game break- “I’m C-7.”

Signed by, Sheriff and Founder of MCSO, 49dec.

3 Likes