Manvir | Logo, UI, GFX and Vector Designer [OPEN]

Thanks a lot for the appreciation :slight_smile:

I highly recommend buying from Manvir, you’ll always get the best artworks for the extremely affordable price! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Blu. I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great service, so respectful, and great affordable prices! One of the best out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :pray: It was nice working with you!

I highly recommend Manvir. I really can’t imagine any other designer being as receptive as this guy. He was willing to make many revisions to exactly meet what I was looking for and not once stopped being polite and professional. I could have easily gone with a higher-priced designer, but when I saw Manvir’s work, I knew that he could deliver the same quality for much cheaper. If you are questioning whether you should hire this guy, just do it. You won’t regret it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words and motivation. I really appreciate that you were so supporting. It was my pleasure working with you.

10/10 the man did amazing job in just 5 days! I would so order many more times!

1 Like

It was a pleasure working on your order! Thanks for your kind words :slight_smile:

Great high-quality work for an affordable price. Keep it up.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mode! It’s a pleasure working with you. I hope to work with you more in the future :slight_smile:

Work ethics is amazing. Did not need to make any changes on the logo since it was perfect right away. Really talented dude and as well really cheap prices for what he offers! Really recommend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Apha. I always strive to provide the best quality and communication with the clients.

I ordered 2 skyscraper ads, and they were perfect. Would highly recommend!

1 Like

At first, I was on edge with hiring him, but I liked his work and felt like giving him the benefit of the doubt, Happily, I can say I made the right decision in doing so. He was able to efficiently get the logos done, and on time as well, I commissioned two logos from him and he was able to create them both with the detail asked, and design requested.

10/10 would hire again.

-xx_Jaydxn

1 Like

I’m very pleased with the work they have made, He made the logo the best that he could and it was high quality, Would recommend for you to buy from him. :smile:

1 Like

High quality work at a reasonable price. Communication was sparse, but he reacted to feedback very positively and delivered very close to my deadline. 8/10 would hire again.

1 Like

Great work!

Satisfied with my commission.
Very cheap and high-quality work, Also pretty fast!

10/10, recommended.

4 Likes

Commissioned Manvir for two ads and he delivered them very quickly. Both were high quality and exactly what I needed. Would recommend to anyone needing GFX work done .

1 Like

Definitely recommend. Manvir was able to design a high quality and professional logo for my game. He was able to revise the final logo and the finished result was amazing.

10/10 :+1:

1 Like