Manvir | Logo, UI, GFX and Vector Designer [OPEN]

I highly recommend Manvir. He designed a high-quality advert for my game at an affordable price and delivered it very quickly.
10/10 :+1:

1 Like

Did some great work for Scythe Simulator 2! Provides quality work within days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good work, on time and a lot of other positive things. I ordered a logo for my group but had issues with payment because of Roblox’s new group funds update so during that time, the demand for his service increased so he increased his price but he was still willing to do the old price since I basically ordered before the price change so it was very professional and nice of him.

1 Like

Highly recommend Manvir. He’s pleasurable to work with, easy to talk to, and gets the job done. He’s amazing for his price, heck I’d go as far to say that he’s the best.

1 Like

Manvir is very easy to communicate with, did the work well within the timeframe I requested and provides a very high-quality product. Would highly recommend this service.

10 / 10

1 Like

Had him create a logo for my group, needed revisions and he made them with no problem immediately, highly recommended.

1 Like

Not very expensive, yet very effective. You can pay a designer 20K and get something I consider not as good. This guy only charges 5K and you get a top tier logo. 10/10 Will definitely order again sometime in the future! :+1: :camera_flash: :art:

1 Like

Okay, Manvir is incredible. I just ordered from him, and he provided us with an amazing end product! Manvir is extremely easy to work with, and more importantly, he is more than open to change/edit the logo to your likings. Seriously, if you need a logo, Manvir is your guy. I highly recommend him!

3 Likes

Manvir is great! He completed my logo within a day and made as many changes as I wanted within a timely manner and without extra charge. He also made 3-4 variations of the logo for no extra charge! Would definitely reccomend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recommend Manvir 100%. He’s very quick with his work and produces quality logos for a reasonable price.

1 Like

10/10! Delivered within the time he said he would! Looked really nice too and listened to the changes we told him to do.

1 Like

It is actually “redefining”, not “redefying”

1 Like

The text was provided to me to put exactly there. However, I appreciate ur suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Manvir always put their client first and are quick to go above and beyond to provide solutions to unforeseen challenges. :smiley:

1 Like

Manvir is a great artist and is quick and efficient with his work. He is very friendly and communicative and always offers revisions if you want something changed!

1 Like

The work he does is really beautiful, he is flexible and very creative in what he does, his art needs to be more recognized, really beautiful :gift_heart:

1 Like

I added you on Discord.
Dadsy Numero Dos Güey#5415

Manvir was commissioned by me in January. He was a very fast and productive developer on whom I could rely to create a logo. I will recommend him to those looking to commission a logo.

1 Like

Great logo designer made me an excellent logo for my game!

1 Like

Commissioned Manvir for a logo and he had it ready within a few days. Was very fast, personable and a delight to communicate with. He was able to beautifully incorporate certain colour schemes, and images I had wanted. Look forward to ordering from him again, definitely recommend commissioning him.

1 Like