Manvir | Logo, UI, GFX and Vector Designer [OPEN]

I really do recommend this guy. He has great icons, and he is a good guy to work with.

1 Like

Wow-what a great experience I had while ordering from Manvir, first of all, the quality of the work is 12/10, without a doubt this is the first Logo I ordered that has been done 1. So fast, 2. So good! The amount of work he put in those 3 days to make this happen is Incredible, I will definitely order again from him… and I don’t know why you haven’t yet!

1 Like

Manvir produced an extremely high quality logo really quickly (it took him less than 2 days!) I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a logo. 10/10

1 Like

Recently got my order completed! :slight_smile:

Super fast delivery, lovely to talk to, great communication on where the progress is despite having a fast delivery time anyway (aka, they’ll notify you when the logo is almost complete, etc).

Logo came out fantastic and it’s really professional tier.
1000 out of 10, would recommend!

1 Like

Manvir makes stunning logos. All of the commissions he has done for me have exceeded my expectations. If you have a game or group and need a logo, Manvir is your guy.

1 Like

Hired him to make the best Logo possible for my game, he nailed it straight as can be. Man has talent, I even payed him extra cause of how well he did. I recommend Manvir for anyone’s Logo. VOUCHED!

1 Like

Great work, got my logo in 2 days for “Vibe City” amazing work keep it up!

1 Like

Manvir is super chill and cool to talk to. He provided just what I needed. Trust worthy as well. Would hire him again.

1 Like

I commissioned Manvir for a game logo, and he didn’t disappoint! I had a slight time constraint, and he made an extremely high quality logo and got it out pretty quickly. When I needed something adjusted after it was done, he was very understanding and made the adjustment and sent me the finished product. 10/10 recommend

1 Like

Amazing work. I commissioned him for a logo. His prices are very good for the quality he makes. He responds very fast, amazing communication skills. I was 100% satisfied in the end with the logo he created for me and my partners. I was very picky with my logo and he made all the changes I wanted and he fixed them very fast. Thank you so much for your amazing work!

1 Like

Excellent work at amazing pricing. He is very quick and personal and I highly recommend commissioning him.

1 Like

Highly recommend Manvir! Very fast and extremely professional! He will not disappoint you!

1 Like

Vouch! He made an amazing logo for me for a new game I am working on and he came through in a timely manner and it was very high quality!

1 Like

Asked to make a Logo for my game with very little information and the what I received was amazing! It was much better than I expected. No changes needed, it was perfect!

I highly recommend working with Manvir, he is very easy to communicate with and very loyal to your work.

Thanks again Manvir!

1 Like

I asked Manvir to make a logo for my game and wasn’t really clear on the details the first time. The logo turned out a bit differently than what I wanted, so I asked Manvir to make adjustments and he did exactly that!

The logo now is phenomenal, thank you so much Manvir! I highly recommend him. 10/10 service and quality!

1 Like

Manvir was able to nail the logo concept I had in mind! He was very professional, and delivered in an extremely timely manner. A few minor changes needed to be made when finalizing, but he was able to perfect it within a matter of minutes.

I would definitely recommend Manvir!

1 Like

vouch, I paid upfront and he delivered what I paid for. i will for sure commission him again!

1 Like

Actually at a loss of words. Manvir NAILED my logo. He went above and beyond. Price was worth it, I am very satisfied. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Nailed the logo and went above and beyond with the effects. He is 100% legit and made great product.

1 Like

Update: Added a lot of new examples and updated prices.