Many Front Page Games Have Moderated Icons

Many of the front page games had icons until right about now. As of this moment, many of them appear to have a deleted icon:

I am confident that this is not a coordinated icon change across many games.

When it happened: About 2 hours ago.
Where it happens: On several front-page game’s icons.

Repro: Go to the front page and check for games which have moderated icons. Not all of them do.
Front Page

26 Likes

Is this a bug? Or have the icons actually been moderated?

Maybe there is a rouge moderator of some sort… :thinking:

4 Likes

I know that they weren’t moderator, unless someone found something in he system and changed the icons to something that shouldn’t be on Roblox, this is probably a bug

3 Likes

I’m thinking Roblox pushed out a ban wave for decals and deleted the relevant ones.

2 Likes

I already covered all the games that it happen to: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/game-icon-and-thumbnail-deleting-vulnerability/791926

2 Likes

I think this is due to degraded performance? I am having all sorts of issues with roblox and roblox studio. I checked status.roblox.io but it claims there aren’t any issues. Hopefully that’s the case, as I am struggling with studio as it’s not working correctly.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We are actively investigating this issue.

16 Likes

Is the issue with moderated icons being investigated or is it potential degraded performance? I’d like to know if I’m the only one having lots of issues.

2 Likes

It’s probably an error within the website’s corescripts, not moderation. Perhaps something loads too late and there’s an infinite yield? Im not a js expert. :thinking:

By moderation i mean that someone didnt moderate these. So it’s not only you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks like they’ve been actually moderated since it has the blocked class attribute.

4 Likes

I don’t recall if roblox did that. I am not sure they originated an entire wave for assets in the library but the last ban wave I remember is the entire exploit wave where they banned tons of players who had exploited.

3 Likes

Someone was abusing a moderation flaw.

3 Likes

Game icons are now back to normal

3 Likes

Thank you again for the report, we’ve located the issue and everything should be back to normal now :slight_smile:.

14 Likes

This issue is back, just as yesterday. Check the front page.

7 Likes

The same issue from yesterday has started to appear. image

4 Likes

It seems that the issue was fixed once more.

5 Likes