Many players cannot enter my newly launched game. No communication to the developer

Appreciate the quick turnaround on the play buttons and happy to see it was an error, but does this solve games not being searchable? What about games not being found in sorts?

For example, I can’t find this game even if I try today:

My worry is that games are being temporarily (or permanently?) censored from audiences who use Search or Game Sorts to find games. Jailbreak came from Roblox Ads and rising in the Popularity sort and being discovered there. It’d be unfair to other games today if they can’t become popular the same way today.

1 Like

Another game that cannot be searched for but has been public for months. Game is rated all ages.

I can report my new game is searchable now, which is fantastic. But I can’t mark this solved if only my game was given this treatment. I want to make sure everybody else affected is seeing this solved as well!
Thank you!

1 Like

This has happened multiple times to me, I’ve lost so much players and I have all the proof including multiple emails to Roblox about my game being not shown on search results, it keeps going in and out,

My game had gotten into the Obby sort and was averaging 3,000 players which was AMAZING, then out of the blue it was shadow banned and now my game lies at 40 average players.

I am a full time dev and have sacrificed so much on this platform just to try and make ends meet yet everytime I email Roblox they say “It’s being worked on and they don’t have a date to when it will be fixed.”

I’m not at the point of having no more income and they seem to not care at all of all that has happened to me in the years of deving I’ve done…

3 Likes

I am marking the play button issue as solved and making a new thread for search and game sort discovery. I worry something else may be going wrong on that part. While LateNightDiner has solved it for some of us (Thank you!!), some games remain undiscoverable on search or game-sorts despite being rated all ages and being public for weeks to months.

You can follow that thread here: Search and Game-Sorts are omitting Public games rated for all ages

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.