Map Border Ideas

I am currently working on a game set in the UK in 1987, and I’d appreciate some ideas for a seamless map border.

So basically there is a Dual Carriageway that comes from outside the map and ends near the coast in the map with a roundabout.

This is the side going in and out of the map, I don’t just want an invisible wall as that wont look good.

I tried putting a car accident to block it off but I’m not sure if I’m happy with it…

So I’d appreciate any feedback or ideas.

Have a great day!

1 Like

If you want a more normal blocking you could try those:

• Tree fell on the street
  • Car accident

If you are willing to do some more crayz stuff, you can try something like a plane crash, cliff or a radioactive waste disposal that kills everyone passing.

1 Like

So do you think my current car accident idea looks okay or not?

1 Like

I think you can try something like collapsed road with a car

1 Like

A few ideas are, a storm/sandstorm, mountains, quicksand, a creepy clown you can’t get near, and blurring the camera upon approach to the end of the map.

1 Like

Interesting ideas, however basically all those don’t exist in the UK, but the blurry camera is an interesting idea.

Given that it is near a coast you could add a river with a fence and an unfinished bridge blocked of by road building equipment

3 Likes

Try putting a river with a bridge. Say they can’t get past cuz the bridge is under construction.

Crap didn’t read the one above me

1 Like