Map Generator Plugin Is NOW FREE!

MAP GENERATOR PLUGIN IS FREE!
Due to Roblox’s new update regarding plugins I have decided to make “Map Generator” free for all! I don’t see who would pay $4.99 for a single plugin, So I will not be making people pay for it.

PLUGIN: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/15688271732

> However, if you would like to support the plugin (Which helps so much) you can but it’s totally up to you. Hopefully I can earn enough to keep updating this plugin to make it the best it can be!

DONATE HERE: Map Generator Plugin (Donate) - Roblox

(Please do not steal assets and say there yours)

7 Likes

Thats very kind of you. Does roblox really set the minium at $5 a plugin? Thats kind of steep.

3 Likes

Its free now! You should be able to get it, And yes it’s so dumb.

2 Likes

Give it a second and it should let you get it, also when you download it reset studio for it to work!

2 Likes

Hmm…. i noticed in the pictures the plugin font is not right

either use the Builder family, Roboto or Inter instead of this terrible one that’s so overused in my country

3 Likes

What do you mean the pictures are not right?

3 Likes

In studio it does not load the plugin icon

also there is this error… I think when you select large map…

19:01:41.028  LargeButton clicked  -  Edit - PluginScript:69
  19:01:44.108  Model:SetPrimaryPartCFrame() failed because no PrimaryPart has been set, or the PrimaryPart no longer exists. Please set Model.PrimaryPart before using this.  -  Edit - PluginScript:28
  19:01:44.108  Stack Begin  -  Studio
  19:01:44.108  Script 'cloud_15688271732.PluginUI.PluginScript', Line 28 - function cloneAndPlaceModel  -  CoreScript - PluginScript:28
  19:01:44.108  Script 'cloud_15688271732.PluginUI.PluginScript', Line 88  -  CoreScript - PluginScript:88
  19:01:44.108  Stack End  -  Studio
3 Likes

nice plugin tho… if you want to improve on it, add a way that people can add their own models into it

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh yeah I will fix that one day lol

1 Like

In the first post it has pictures that contains what the look of the plugin look like:

that font needs to be changed

1 Like

Why does the font need to be changed?

1 Like

cuz its montserrat

noto sans is better than this

1 Like

Didn’t roblox say also monsterrat is getting deprecated iirc? And idk how, but i’ve literally never seen how monsterrat looks until now lol

1 Like

That was Gotham and Arial getting decreapted.

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for confirming. (char limit)

1 Like