Map idea! Is it good or not?

Hello everyone! I am currently working on a game and I had a idea that I’m not sure if it is original or not. I also would like to know if this even a good idea. So my idea for a map is a simulator map, but it’s broken down and abandoned! Kind of like an abandoned theme park or something. If you have any opinions on this idea then please make sure to let me know. I am open to hearing what you have to say!

Thank you and have a great day!

This is a an idea that I just thought of so I don’t have any pictures.

4 Likes

How would the abandonded theme fit in with a simulator idea? What would he simulator be about?

1 Like

It’s not a simulator. It’s a map for like a minigames type game. I thought it be cool to do the map of a broken down simulator map. Kinda like how in shooter games some maps are like broken down towns.

Thanks for clarifying! Include a subject like that in topics next time.

So you want to take a simulator map, make it seem like a abandoned map, and use it in a minigame game?

Ya something like that! Maybe like broken sim looking buildings, knocked down trees, etc.

What would the minigame be? A minishooter map? Hide and seek?

It’s not just one, there will be stuff like hide and seek, laser tag, and other things.

So you will use only one map for many minigames? I was asking, which minigame will you use for the map?

Oh ok, ya I haven’t decided I am working on thinking rn
I was thinking to probably use it as a laser tag or hide and seek map. I will have many more maps so it just depends on what I think seems more fitting and balanced.

Yeah if you give it a dark foggy feeling and have being lights it would fit in great with a laser tag map. That is what I would suggest.

Ya that’s what I was planning.

1 Like

Mark my reply as a solution if it helped you! The reply with the feedback.

That sounds great! Would it be a map like bubble gum sim? Or more like ninja legends?

Not rlly sure right now. Been working on games GUI for the moment. I don’t play sims so I need to go play some to see what to do

1 Like

It’s probably better for the map to match the game’s theme, such as Super Bomb Survival, where it looks like a cool arcade. Ripull minigames where it’s very colorful and fun.

1 Like

Ya I was thinking that, thanks for suggestion!