Map Information

Hello, as you know I have been inactive (Due to personal Issues) But, I’m back now and can’t wait to tell you all what updates the map will have. Here are the following stuff the map will have:

City Information

There will be TWO City’s. One is near the citizen spawn, the other is the next city where the SO,DOT,Etc teams will be.

Cars Information

Civ cars will get: Crown vic, suv, Dodge Charger And Lamborghini.

SO,SWAT,PD and FD Cars will get: For LEO cars will get maked,unmarked and slicktop. FD Will get Engine,Squad,Ladder,Battalion Chief,Rescue And Hazmat. (EMT will get a normal ambulance)

Administrators will get: Marked and Unmarked Cars (Saying they are a Staff and if you need help say !help.)

Moderators will get: Same thing as the administrator cars but just saying They are a Mod.

Founder/Co-Founder will get: ANY Car of there choice.

Department Information

Fire Department Will have TWO Stations. One will be Alameda County Station Co. 101
And the Second station is Bakersfield Fire Department Co. 500.

• Because of me not being online for a few weeks, The map will be somewhere near October - December. (The Developers that haven’t been active on the map and did NOTHING While I was gone… :neutral_face:

NOTE: I’M THE CO-FOUNDER AND HEAD DEVELOPER FOR THIS PROJECT, IF YOU WANNA BE A DEVELOPER DM ME ON DISCORD.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.