Map Voting System! (Uncopylocked)

Map Voting System, yeah it’s important for a few types of games I see,
I got bored again then decided to make it! It’s simple and easy to use.
Even if you don’t know how to script!

Folder: Map Vote - Roblox
Tutorial: How to Make Map Voting System! - Roblox Studio - YouTube

Hope this Helps! :smiley:

30 Likes

This is amazing thanks for sharing and will be useing this soon

1 Like

This is really good dude! Do you have it where it will teleport you?

1 Like

Crab I forgot, I will make it soon! Thank’s for reminding me!

1 Like

Np! Can’t wait for it to come out :+1:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Great source for starters :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve been looking for this everywhere!

1 Like

No Problem! I’m happy I can help someone with this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

By putting the maps in ServerStorage you are making it harder for people to steal your game, why should you use lighting?

1 Like

please don’t recommend this, bad practice

1 Like

Sorry for the bump but, it should be stored there, lighting is not a place for that, it’s pretty obvious why it’s called “ServerStorage”, it’s a storage.

Also, why wouldn’t you recommend putting it there?

As D0RYU said, it’s bad practice

1 Like

If you store it on lighting an exploiter can steal your map, they can’t if you put it on server storage. (prob)

1 Like

Exploiters can steal your map as long as it’s replicated to them. There’s simply no way to stop it from being stolen. In ServerStorage, it is safe until it is replicated to the client (like parented to the workspace). Just thought i’d point that out to prevent misinformation from spreading

2 Likes

i don’t think far enough lol, thx

I didn’t know that. I have had tried to use a LocalScript to make a map system when I should have used a script. I have seen stuff disappear from SeverStorge while testing. Now I know that the ServerStorge is for the Server and not for the Player. Sorry about the misinformation. I probably should have thought twice before posting that.

1 Like

Thank you so much this is what i need for my new Minigame it’s called Blox Minigames!
Thank you so much @The_Saver31

1 Like