Marble Run Game Feedback

Hello, i made a roblox game and it would be cool if you could play the game and give some feedback to me about bugs, suggestions, and ideas. I appreciate all of the comments!

3 Likes

Server latency is a bit annoying for PVP, but no one can fix that. Great game!

3 Likes

Generally, once you’re full speed, there’s no going back. :skull:

1 Like

I played the game, and it seems impossible to get past this crest (this could be due to a skill issue tho). I tried at least 4 times, and my friend also wasn’t able to get past.

And on the other desert map, it’s too hard to control yourself to avoid falling of the cliff (this could also be because of a skill issue).

Also, one of the music tracks doesn’t seem to respect the music volume in settings. If you could improve upon these issue then I think it’s a pretty nice game.

1 Like

epic game :speaking_head::fire::fire::yum::+1::+1::+1: Marble Run :on: :top: :cold_face::cold_face::man_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :sunglasses: , yeah i forgot to set the soundgroup of 1 music track thank you for telling it. And i will also change some maps. Thanks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Navigating these maps becomes quite challenging due to the constant increase in speed. The absence of a maximum speed setting makes it difficult to maintain control, often resulting in frequent falls. This can be frustrating and may discourage many players, potentially leading to a drop in player engagement. Overall the idea is nice, the UI could use some work, perhaps make some unique UI for this game?

2 Likes