MarioUnreal | Bot Developing, Logo designing, Scripting and UI!

Important

Please read the whole post before contacting me.*

Price reduced to 600 R$ / $3.00(PayPal) per logo (IRL Money greatly appreciated)*

100-800 R$ / $1-10 per Bot Command (IRL Money greatly appreciated)*

Keys in this post

* = Must read

^ = Unapplied

About Me

Hello, I’m MarioUnreal, Roblox developer, logo designer, Discord bot developer and now a UI designer! I use programs such as photoshop and illustrator to create logos, a text editor called Visual Studio Code to edit the code of my bots and develop on the Roblox platform.

Creations

Logos

READ THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FOR THE ACTUAL PRICE!

Economist Logo(SoaringRBLX/Pelatile)

Bot Development

Warning System

Economy System (Lemonade stand)

Verification System

Roblox Scripting

epic game yo - Roblox

Sorry but I’m only able to show one project for now, I will show more later when I work on more.

UI Designs

(RECREATION)

(RECREATION)

Payment*

There will be a 40% deposit before each commission starts. This is to insure commitment from the commissioner.

Logos

Logos cost 600 R$/$3.00 each.

Discord Bot Developing

Each command on the bot will cost 300-700 R$ depending on how complex the command may be. The commands are customized as much as the customer wants. The command must not break the Discord terms of service.

Scripting

Each asset’s price will be between the range of 500R$ - 5kR$ depending on complexity.

UI Designing

Full game UI costs;
4-7k Robux
OR
10-20$

Each payment in cash can be payed through PayPal only.

Terms Of Service*

1. Right to deny

I have the right to deny any order I receive. This will happen mostly when the client is rude, when the order is too complex or when the client orders something out of my range of services. You will be clearly told that your order is denied in your Direct Messages.

2. Fees^(Unapplied)

There is a 40% deposit before starting any commission. This is to insure the commitment of the commissioner and to prevent scams. There is a 30% fee on game-pass purchases. Therefore, if you are paying me via game-pass, you must cover the 30% fee. If you want to pay me via group funds, you must plan it out as Roblox has released a new update that stops groups from paying newly recruited members.

3. Refunds

No refunds will be given once the commission is complete. If you have already deposited the 40% and choose to cancel the order, you will not be refunded the amount you payed.

4. Platform ToS

The order requested cannot break the Roblox/Discord terms of service and must be appropriate. An inappropriate order or an order that breaks the terms of service will be denied.

5. Time

The time that your order will be completed is not guaranteed. I may have other commissions and also manage some servers as a moderator and administrator. You should not rush me while I’m at work. I have my personal life which I prefer to play in as well as making commissions. If you put pressure on me, you’re commission will be instantly kept away/declined.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be instantly denied.

Status*

Roblox scripting: Closed
Bot developing: Closed
Logo designing: Closed
UI designing: Closed

Contact Me!

You can contact me on Discord, Twitter and here on the Developer Forum!
Discord: MarioUnreal#0001
Twitter: @MarioUnreal
Devforum: @TheUnRealMario

I recommend you contact me through discord as I am most active there, thanks for reading!

4 Likes

Mario is a very dedicated developer. I have worked with him for almost a year now. I will ensure that you won’t be disappointed with his work!

4 Likes

I also recommend Mario very, great logo artist. His use of the outer-glow feature separates his logos from others!

1 Like

Mario is a great designer and developer! I totally recommend him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very fast, genuine work. Delivers exactly what you want as fast as you need it. Won’t disappoint.

1 Like