Maritime Roleplay Association

IMRA5

~ ( ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’๐• ) ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•–๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐”ธ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ~

๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰. ๐Ÿฆ / ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข / ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿข

โ€˜Weโ€™re all here for the fun, in IMRA!โ€™

The Ship completion will take quite ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ so in the mean time I will be using just free models of ships, etc. with modifications (if the interior is missing, Iโ€™ll fill it with rooms, dining, etc. )

Please, I also ask you to be nice to all of our members, we do not want to look like a bad group on Roblox.

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐‘€๐‘…๐’œ?

• (I)MRA [ Maritime Roleplay Association ] = As it already states in the name, we are a group that mainly prioritizes hosting naval roleplays, with all respect due.

๐’œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ/ ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’น๐“Š๐“๐‘’?

• Sadly, no, we do not have a fixed schedule & / or daily voyages, however, if there are any voyages, they will be most-likely on weekends, and hopefully with a fixed schedule.

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช Discord2?

• Yes we plan on setting up a discord in the future for our community, and when we have done so we will announce it on the group description and on a group shout.

( โ€œPlease do note, if we have fixed schedules/ daily voyages, we request that you try to be as active as possible! We do not want dead members. โ€œ )

~ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ” ~

แดพ/หข แดฎแต’หขแต—แต’โฟ

Summary

แต€สฐแต‰ แดฎแต’หขแต—แต’โฟ, แต’สณโฑแตโฑโฟแตƒหกหกสธ แตƒโฟ แดฌแตแต‰สณโฑแถœแตƒโฟ แดพแตƒแตˆแตˆหกแต‰ หขแต—แต‰แตƒแตแต‰สณ สทแตƒหข หขแต’หกแตˆ แต’แถ แถ  แต—แต’ แต—สฐแต‰ โฝแดตโพแดนแดฟแดฌ แตƒโฟแตˆ สณแต‰หขแต–แต‰แถœแต—แถ แต˜หกหกสธ แตแต‰แต–แต— สฐแต‰สณ โฟแตƒแตแต‰ โฝ โ€œ แดฎแต’หขแต—แต’โฟ โ€œ โพ & แต–หกแตƒแต—แต‰ โฝ โ€œ แดบแต‰สท แดผสณหกแต‰แตƒโฟหข โ€œ โพ

( more coming soon! )