Marketplace/Avatar Items incorrectly being displayed as "Offsale" when using GuiService:InspectPlayerFromHumanoidDescription

When using GuiService:InspectPlayerFromHumanoidDescription() to inspect an avatar (which shows the Avatar Inspect Menu, same menu that’s shown when clicking the “Examine Avatar” button for any player in game) and buy any of the avatar items, the item appears as “Offsale” when it’s actually not.

This issue has only recently started appearing, and happens for most if not all items that I’ve seen so far today. This seems to be happening to all of the types of avatar items, as well as UGC & non-UGC items alike (including items made by the “Roblox” account).

Link to the (purchasable) item that shows up as “Offsale” in game: Pirate Captain's Hat - Roblox

Image showing this same item being “Offsale”:

3 Likes

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

I can confirm this issue! I’ve been buying shirts, pants or accessories that players wears for future usage and I can’t do that anymore, need to purchase them from the website

1 Like

Howdy,

We’ve fixed this bug, the issue should no longer be occurring! Thanks again for the report!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.