Marksman rifle model i made

it was originally meant to be an m110 but then i used too many different types of ar15 guns as reference

10 Likes

Wow, this looks very and very good. Well made gun!

1 Like

It looks great! Are you planning on making it a working gun that you can shoot?

1 Like

i cannot since i have no idea how to script, it was just kinda for fun and practice

If you want me too I can give you a script? Not a great one as I don’t make guns very much… I’ll have to make it today to fit the gun if you do want it?

1 Like

It would also help to have the gun mesh/ model if so.

1 Like

its all good, i dont really need to script it either since i dont have any games, but thanks for offering

Ok! Just DM me if you change your mind!

1 Like

can I see the whole gun?

dam it character limit

1 Like

you can install acs on it it’s used on a lot of milsims and it’s free
https://gyazo.com/3ab37f52dabec733d7a4b5a6c2c37043 kinda like this (you’ve probably seen it before)

yes here is a picture in blender, i forgot to add 2 things but ill just do that later

If possible, can you show a blender render? That makes the model look more high-quality, compared to Roblox Studio’s low graphics. Thanks a lot.
Feedback on the gun:
It looks great! The details are really nice. The barrel needs a little improvement, but overall, i’d give it a 9/10.
Also, the texture looks kind of… grainy in my opinion, try experimenting with solid colors in blender uv!

1 Like

yes here is apicture

1 Like

oh! That texture looks way better in blender. Changed to a 9.5/10 then, because of the barrel thing. Still a very nice build, looks fit for military/shooter style games.

1 Like

nice edge flow, but why is there a forward assist bolt on a sniper? also maybe add a barrel that’s not covered with the body unless that’s what you’re going for

also pretty sure there wouldn't be a third knob

also I’m confused if this is supposed to be a sniper rifle or a dmr but if it’s a sniper, make the mag way smaller and if it’s a dmr, maybe have a different scope that’s smaller or has less magnifying unless that’s what you intended (and make the barrel longer if it’s a sniper)

1 Like

to be honest i dont really know what the gun is since i used a m4a1 reciever reference and an m110 reference for other parts and an m16a2 reference for some parts, its kind of like my gun in call of duty i guess